11 caught annie

y/n pov

Erwin and the other in sina wall to catch the female titan. With armin brain and my nose we know who is the identity of female titan.

Annie leonhart.

"urghhh.. i wanna join tooo" i whining at levi. "shut up and rest your body brat" levi smack my head.

"i just wanna join thoo.." i said. he hug me from behind. "shut up. let me rest on your body" levi put his head on my back.

"why you need to be god damn tall brat?" levi look at me. "it's not my fault tho.. mine is 171 and yours is 160" i said.

"yaa whatever brat" he go infront me and put his head on my chest. "let me sleep on your chest." he said and i just hug him.

"why is your chest kinda flat?" he ask me again. "huh?! it's not my fault my chest like this! it just my normal size hmmph".

"i like it bigger.. but i like this flat chest too" he said. "hey! stop talking about my chest just go to sleep" i chuckle at him and he just hummed.

timeskip 3rd person pov

they having a hard time to catch the female titan. "hange san! we need more power" moblit told hange.

eren is now chasing annie with rage mode. "Cadet" hange call one of the cadet. "yes hange san?" the cadet salute at her.

"Go to Levi's office and ask levi and y/n. Call them for help" hange said. the cadet salute and go run quickly with odm gear and go to wall trost to go to the hq.

y/n pov

"leviiii!!" i call him. "tch, what is it?" he ask and look away from the paperwork and look at me.

"I'm borreeddd..." i whine again. "shut up or i kick your ass brat" levi said to me. "so meann"

i know he always like that so i don't mind it at all. Suddenly the door was knock and i open the door.

"yes? may i help u?" i ask the cadet who having a hard time to catch his breath.

"h-hange san ask both of you go to wall sina and help them. Help us to capture annie cause we have hard time now" he said and salute at both of us.

"do u heard that? hurry up let's go" i face levi with serious face and we nod. i ask the cadet to fill his tank and ride a horse with us.

We ride our horse. The cadet ride with me which i don't mind it at all. But levi being jealous cause i ride with other man. He know it was not time to drama so he just ignore it.

We reach wall sina. The cadet get off and start to go to the female titan. i run and follow him. Levi use his odm gear to follow us.

'Is she trying to climb the wall?!' i look at annie who is trying to escape from rage mode eren.

3rd person pov

Annie start to run away. She climb the wall in her titan form. Suddenly someone cut her hand and make her fall.

"Water breathing 1st form: water surface slash!" y/n cut both of annie hand and land on her face who look at her with shock face.

"annie.. fall" y/n said while looking at her with disappointed face. Annie fall down and y/n land on the roof.

"Y/N YOU HERE!?" hange run to y/n. "thanks to that cadet who calling me" she said and point at the boy cadet.

Eren go to annie and bite her neck. Eren was bout to eat annie but he suddenly stop when he see annie face who is crying.