15 annie join us again

y/n pov

I saw erwin and hange walk together. "hey" i said to them and they wave at me back. "so, lets deal with them" erwin said.

Erwin and levi sit on the chair meanwhile hange and i just lean on the floor. Reiner and bertoldht wake up.

"so guys.. mind tell me why are u guys the three titans? where three of u from?" erwin ask and they only shut their mouth.

"oioioi.. answer that damn question brat or-" reiner interrupt levi. "or what? torture us? u guys can't even make a scratch at us cause we will turn into titan" reiner start to chuckle.

Levi just glare at him but he just look away. "how bout u guys tell us and we become friends againn" hange said smile but it a pissed off smile.

"shut up titan freak" reiner said. "reiner, just tell us what happened. What u mean sent eren and i to your home? just where the hell is your home? Also sent to your leader? Who is your leader?" i ask him but he just look away.

'ahh~ i wish i can break their bones now' some veins pop out at my forehead. "reiner, why u betray us?" erwin ask and he just ignore.

"also, why both of u attack us on the first place?" erwin ask them but they keep shut up.

Erwin sigh and get up. "we will continue to talk again" erwin said and start to walk away.

i look at them with disappointment eyes and walk away too.

timeskip about 1 weeks

everyday i will come here either alone or with Levi or with anyone. I will keep talking to them even they seem ignore me.

until one day..

"nee- just tell me what happened" i said to them. i sit on the chair alone since levi tired to come here, erwin and hange have some work to do.

"fine" annie suddenly said out of nowhere. I look at her and saw reiner eyes along with bertholdt eyes widen.

"ANNIE! Do u want to become traitor to marleyans?!" reiner shout.

"reiner calm down! let her explain why she said like that" bertoruto said. "marleyans? is that your home?" i ask annie

"i just boring she keep visiting us and ask the same question. It just even we tell or not telling them.. i think we can't go back to our home back.. to the marley island" she said.

"wait- there's more people outside this wall?" i look at annie and she just nod. "annie.." bertoruto said.

"why we do this cause..." she start to explain everything to me. She even tell about what the fake king try to do to paradis. to us

"...thanks for telling me. i hope u not lying at me" i said and walk away from them. i knock on erwin's door.

"name and business" he said. Geez.. he always serious tho. "it's meee" i said to him. "enter" he said.

"hey erwi-" i stop in the middle of sentence when i saw hange also Levi. "ouh perfect. Am i disturbing u guys?" i ask them.

"tch, no" levi said. "what's wrong y/n?" hange ask me. "ouh- well actually.. annie tell me..." i start to explain to them.

"that's it?" erwin ask. "yeah" i said. "good job.. if she tell anymore tell me kay" erwin said and i nod.

i bout to walk away suddenly levi stop me "oii brat" he call me. i turn around and look at him.

"where u going?" he ask. "ummm.. to the basement" i said and he just tch. I turn back and walk away.

i go back to the basement and ask annie. "is that all u know?" i ask her and she nod.

"what do u thing zeke will do if he know u guys betray them?" i ask. "don't know" bethold say.

sigh.. "okok" i said to them and just sit there in the silence.

timepass to the next day

i enter the basement and notice three of them already wake up. "how bout u guys join us again?" i ask them.

"why do u think we will join u guys?" reiner said. "haishhh.. u still stubborn huh?" suddenly annie get up and walk to me.

She stop where she can't walk anymore and look into my eyes. "i.. join u guys again" she said.

'wow.. i never tot she will' "annie! why!?" bertorto ask. "just sit here nothing will be bored. if we join or not still same we will not return to marley" she said.

"...."

"ok common" i said and open the door for annie. i grab my katana and put on my belt just in case annie turn to titan... but she not.

"i will be responsible for you" i said to her and she nod. "ahh.. and for you two.. think about it ok. Don't worry i will come here until u wanna join force us" i said and walk away with annie.

'now i have a bad feeling about eren and the others...' we go to dining hall to grab food. Eren and the others also at there.

"Annie! What u doing here?!" Eren come to us. Jean grab me away from annie. The others glare at annie.

i sigh at them and go back to annie. "Don't worry guys.. annie will join us. She on our side" i said to them.

"What?! Why?! After all what she do to us!" eren said. "how u can believe annie? after all she do to us" jean said.

"Listen.. everyone sometimes will pick a wrong way.. either it really wrong or just little wrong.. but everyone in the wrold can change" i said to them.

"if y/n believe.. then me too" armin said. Mikasa glare got soften by my sentence. "but what if she turn back to us again?" sasha ask.

"I'm the one who will be responsible at" i said to them. I notice erwin hange and levi smell.. i can tell they know what's happening.

"if y/n say so.. then i will agree her to come back to us" erwin said and come to us. "erwin daichou" the others salute.

"tch, y/n follow me" levi said to me. I follow him until we enter his office. He close the door and look at me. "Whut?" I ask him.

"Why u doing that?" Levi ask me. "Haishh.. levi.. annie want to change her self. We can give her another chance levi" i said to him but he just tch.

"What if she turn back against us" levi said. "Then i will stop her" i said to levi. "Tch, always. You always confident on yourself" levi poke my forehead.

"Heh, i will always levi" i kiss his cheek. "Now i gotta go now levi" i said and he nod.