13. manage catch armored and colossal titan

y/n pov

eren start to fight with reiner. "y/n! what should we do?!" armin ask me panicked.

"I'm going down" i said to him and jump off from the wall. "idiot! you will die!" jean said to me.

"water brething 8th form: Waterfall basin!" i said and cut reiner from above. 'shit! the skin is too fucking hard!'

he swing his hand at me but i dodge it. "y/n!" hange call me but i ignore her. i land behind armor titan.

My eyes went to weak point and i see there's some part of his body that not cover by that damn armor. if i attack that part then it will take damage for armored titan! GOOD!

"water breathing 6th form: whirlpool!" i cut reiner's weak point on knees and make him fall down.

Eren quickly attack him. They start to struggling more and more. Suddenly reiner start to scream and make me cover my ears.

he grab me when i caught my guard off. 'shit!' he pulled eren more and more and suddenly stop.

i stop struggling and saw colossal titan fall to us. 'what the hell!' i said and after that everything went black

hange pov

the armor titan stop moving. my eyes look at the wall and saw colossal titan who bout to fall to them.

SHIT! Y/N AND EREN AT THERE! THEY WILL KNOCK OUT! the colossal titan start to fall off. "ereeeeennnn! yyy/nnnnnnnn!" i call them but after that the hot smoke cover us.

it make me feel weak cause it's too fucking hot!  After that everything went back

levi pov

Erwin and i was talking something suddenly a cadet come to us. "Commander erwin! Levi heichou! I have message for you guys!" the cadet salute at us.

"what u need brat?" i ask him

"the colossal titan and armored titan attack us again. It seem like bertorto hoover is colossal titan and reiner braun is armored titan" he said.

"what happened then?" erwin ask

"they manage to catch ymir, eren and y/n. And lot of people who at the scene was injured cause they skin got burn from the colossal titan steam" he said.

'y/n?!' i mentally scream

"we will go there. Thanks for reporting" erwin said and the cadet salute and run away.

"I will go there. You stay here watch the others" erwin said to me.

"whut?! i just can't leave my brat out there dying" i said to him. "levi, y/n is strong. Don't you remember he save your squad life and she defeat you in combat. She also from different world. She's strong" erwin said.

"tch, fine" i said to him.

y/n pov

my eyes slowly open. 'urghhh.. where the hell am i' i look around and saw eren yell at reiner.

"you awake?" reineir said. i search my katana around. "search for this?"reiner said and show me my katana.

'shit! urghh.... without it i can't use my breathing form..' "give it back" i said to him and he start to laugh.

"idiot, there's no way i will give it back to you" reiner said and bertohld just look at us.  "release y/n.. she has nothing to do with this" ymir said.

"yeah! release her now!" eren yell again. 'seriously... just try to calm down for a second kiddo' i look at eren.

"yes she has. She's strong. We will use her power and bring her to our leader and bring her to our home" reiner said

"where the hell is your home btw?!" eren yell at him. "that's secret" reiner said. 'total concreating breathing' i free my hand from the rope.

"?! do u think i can go from here???" reiner said and i look surrounding. I saw a lot of titan watching us. Some are hiding but some just stare.

"heh.. if i do this than i can go!" i said and go to reiner speed full. i grab my katana before he can notice. I run to call for the help.

"EREN STAY THERE! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL BRING THE OTHERS!" i start to run

"r-reiner what should we do?" bertorto ask reiner. "urghh.. catch her" reiner tranform into titan. Bertorto knock out eren and tie him at his back and jump to reiner's titan. ymir also jump too.

I look at my back and saw they coming after me. I use my breathing to run more faster. i saw green smoke infront. 'they here'

my eyes went widen when i saw erwin bring a large group of titan. "y/n!" erwin stop his horse at me.

"erwin! the hell u doing with those titans?!" "i think they will use for us. Mikasa and the others will take eren away.. btw where is eren?" erwin ask me.

"there, inside those damn hand" i point at armored titan hand which is cover his neck. "listen i have an idea.. just stay here and i will tell them" i said to erwin and he nod.

"mikasa! armin! guys!" i call them and landed on armored titan. "what?" connie ask. "listen carefully on this plan. I will remove those damn hand quickly and u guys will catch bertorto and take eren away" i said to them.

"how u gonna remove those hand?" sasha ask. "yeah, those hand are so fucking hard" jean said.

"with this!" i jump and use my breathing and katana. "water breathing 10th form: Constant flux!"

i cut some of the armored "water breathing sixth form: whirlpool!" i cut and cut until his hand become tired.

His hand drop from the neck. "hurry up now!" i said to them. connie cut the rope which tie eren to bertorto.

Armin take eren away and mikasa catch bertorto. "now get out from here!" i said to them and they nod.

mikasa tie bertorto and look for him and eren. Mikasa make sure bertold doesn't turn into titan.

"y/n! we should catch reiner!" armin said to me. "do u think u can cut those neck?" armin look into my eyes.

"yeah" i said and use my breathing to cut his neck. He shout as soo  as he came out. I step his chest and he fall down.

We manage to catch those titan.