5 join survey corps

finally i can get out from the infirmary. Hange get me. "sooooo.. y/n" hange call me.

"yes hange?"

"the king want to meet you asap. We will meet him and see what happened" hange take out handcuff.

"? what u gonna do with handcuff?" i ask hange. "sorry y/n.. we need to cuff your hand" hange said and cuffed my hand.

"...oh- it's okay" i said to her. "that's good, now mike and i will bring u see the king" hange said.

"mike who's that?"

"hmmm.. u gonna know later" and we continue to walk. We enter the place and i meet guy.. tall guy.. i mean REALLY TALL!.

"so this is y/n.. y/n, this is mike" hange said. "n-nice to meet you" he come to me and start to sniff me.

"?!" i shocked and hange told me to relax. We continue to walk and stop infront of big door.

"sooo.. y/n gudluck" hange push me inside. i saw an old man and saw a pole in the center of hall.

"walk" one of the soldier push me to the pole and make me kneel. They put the poll between my cuff hand so i can't run away.

i guess that must be their king.. i look at the old man who look at me. He knock the table to grab everyone attention.

i look at my surroundings and saw many people. "tomioka y/n right?" he ask me and i nod.

"i am king fritz! Answer me cause i don't have much time. Are u titan or human?" he ask me.

"human" i said blankly... i guess i got giyuu germs..

"lie! she must be the enemy!" one of the people shout. The king knock the table. "in my report.. they say u been wondering outside the wall.. and u also from other world.. why u come here?" he ask me.

i really wanna kick that king ass.. i really hate on how he ask people... "like i said before.. i fight with someone and got sent here" i said annoyingly.

"... are u on titan side or humanity side?" he ask me.

"humanity side" i state

"Nile! if military police got her.. what u gonna do with her?" he ask someone name nile.

"we gonna examine her body! if she's dangerous than we will immediately kill her! We can't take another life cause of her!" nile said

disgusting..

"and erwin?" the king ask

"we gonna let her help us. To kill the titan. With this we gonna get more power and maybe can avoid a lot of death. Also we will take one more step forward if we have her power" erwin said.

now i feel.. i like him! (this is not confession or y/n feel toward erwin).

"that's it! i decide already.. y/n will go with survey corps! i want levi squad to take care of her. Also.. i want she stick with levi incase she gonna become an enemy" the king knock on the table.

whut?! urghh.. that chibi.. i guess levi will hate me more after this.. i look at levi and saw his annoying face.

timeskip

i got free and i go to erwin and the others. "I'm glad we can keep you, y/n" erwin said. "tch, can somebody take care of her?! just why the hell she must stick with me 24/7?!" levi ask annoyingly

We in carriage otw to the hq. it gonna take an hour to reach there. i sit next to hange and infront of levi..

"common shorty.. this is what king told us to do" hange said. "tch- wait.. so she's gonna stay in my office huh???" levi glare at erwin.