9 spend time with levi

Y/n pov

Levi and i got send to infimary as soon we reach in the wall. I get out from my room and saw levi sitting waiting for me

"How's your leg?" I ask him and walk to him. "Tch, i can walk but they don't let me go to fight the titan. This damn leg need to rest. How's your back?" He ask me back.

"... Great.. they don't let me go fight with the titan too.. i mean this is nothing. In my world with this injured i still fight the demon duh" he walk to me and grab my arm

'hmm.. this is first time he grab my arm tho' i said and look at him. "You in this world now not that world.. this world u need to rest" he said to me.

"Whuu- but my stamina is still sam-" he cut me off. "Shut up brat and let's rest in my office" he said to me and making me blush a little with that statement.

"Huh? What u blush at brat?" He ask me but i can see the smirk on his face. "N-no I'm not!" He just chuckle little at my statement.

"Whatever u said brat even u deny it brat" he said. "You.." i said to him.

Levi pov

I still grab y/n arm and walk with her. I feel happy with her. I don't want y/n to leave me.. but i know one day we need to separate.

Wait what! Since when u become like this? I mean i only feel really comfortable with her. I never feel like this before.

Just whut the hell happened? She change me. Maybe i should ask hange on what happened.

Y/n pov

Levi still hold my hand and walk to his office together. I blush at him but luckily he doesn't notice it.

I feel easy around him. I happy and want more time with him. I feel like i want to hug him now. I feel happy when i heard his age only 3 y/o from me.

Wait whut- just what is this feeling? I never feel like this before...

"when u love them u feel like u wanna hug and always at that person side. U wanna spent more time with him" shinobu told me what is love feel.

"Whut? I feel like that at a lot of people. I mean at giyuu and my sister tsutako who.. already die. Also i feel like that around my friend." i told shinobu.

"Ara²~ that is feel love with family or friends.. but when u really have crush on the lucky person and wanna be his wife then the feeling is different" she said to me.

"Why it is sooo complicated..." I said.

"Ara ara~ even i was 17 and you are 24.. and the difference is 7 years old.. u seem like younger then me though" she said to me.

"Hey! That's rude.. that's is not my fault cause i focus on my mission not love" I said and shinobu just chuckle.

Is this how love feel? I think as i look at levi who seem thinking something too.

We reach in the office and i sit on the couch and levi sit next to me which surprised me.

"Eh? U not doing ur work? Usually u do your work instead rest" i said to him. He look at me.

"Tch, just admit it u don't wanna stay with me" he said and get up. I quickly grab his arm.

"That's not what i mean.. also that's kinda rude you know" I release him and he sit next back to me.

"Tch, like i care"

We sit and don't know what to do. Suddenly i notice levi was sleeping. 'that's rare for him to sleep.. i mean whenever i force him to sleep than he will pretend and lemme sleep first. I know he has bad insomnia... But he kinda cute tho when sleep'

I mentally slap my face. 'no! Calm down y/n.. calm down' i look at him again. So cuteee....

I put my head on his lap and start to sleep too.

Hange pov

Idk what to do so i decide to go to levi office and stay with y/n. I decide to not to knock and open the door

My eyes widen when i saw y/n sleep on levi lap and the sleep together on the couch

'finally! My new ship! I ship it!'.. i said and walk out to not to disturb them. I know levi has bad insomnia so just let him sleep peacefully.

Timeskip levi pov

"Urghhh.." i groan as i wake up. I rub my eyes and look down to see y/n sleeping on my lap. 'brat.. my leg numb'

I amazed that i can sleep about... I look at the watch and it show 6 pm?! I sleep at 1 pm so i sleep now about 5 hours?!

Pretty good... I always sleep bout 1 to 2 hours per day. Just why this brat sleep with me... Maybe if i sleep with her i can sleep.

I gently touch her soft skin.. 'soft.. and cute' i mentally slap my face. Calm down levi.. you are humanity strongest soldiers... U don't have time for love.

Maybe i will ask her to sleep with me to let me sleep peacefully. Suddenly she wake up.

I look at her sleepy face and kinda cute. I blush little now. She get up and i relive cause I can move my leg.

But i kinda disappointed cause i totally enjoy watching y/n sleeping.

"Morning brat" i said and poke his forehead.

Y/n pov

I heard levi said morning to me. My eyes widen when i realize i sleep with levi. "L-levi?!" I ask him.

"Tch" he get up and walk away. I got totally blush now.. i kinda disappointed too cause I can't sleep with him again..