| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 🖤 . 𝐖𝐜: 𝟏𝟒𝟖𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

I wanna start of by saying I do not fully understand the human's brain but this is what I have gathered  through writing about them and observing their patterns and behaviours when I wrote chapters or read over my work.

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

Jades mentality changed whilst in prison for the worse from the beginning as y'all saw he was emotionally unavailable and the most we've seen him "emotional" was when his grandmother kicked him out and that was lasted nothing more than five to ten minutes and when Eliana had a break down and I don't really count that because he did a terrible thing by sleeping with Shaniyah and then having sex with Eliana in the spam of a hour and when she broke down about his infidelity he used sex as a form manipulation so she'd believe that he actually did love her which was far from the truth.

At first I was going to make it seem like he would be fine even though he spent nearly a decade in prison which now that I look back on it I feel stupid because being isolated for a week can cause so much damage to your mental health and social life so I can only imagine having spent 8+ years isolated and what it would do to you.

Even though he kept to himself for the most part prison wasn't easy it was far from that and whenever he felt "okay" he'd remember how much he missed his children, his family (dad and grandmother), Eliana and even Shaniyah at times. He used to a social butterfly but that slowly disappeared as the years went by and the more he missed his missed his kids or even thought a life outside of those four walls. The anger inside of him built up and he became what most ill treated inmates because an "animal" and lets not forget that Jade went to prison when he twenty one and came out twenty nine years old

But with saying all of that jades trauma doesn't give him an excuse for the way he treats women or others but here is a short summary of Jades trauma/ life.  Jade Ace Green was born on 11:11 pm on the twenty third of December in 1998.  On the fourteenth of February 2005 Ashley Jeniah Cymbal left her son and what was claimed to be the love of her life. She had became a victim to drugs and choose it over her son which would lead to many problems in his life. 

Jade wondered where his mother disappeared to but it didn't dawn on him until he turned nine he realised that his mother had abandoned them and after he realised that he decided to never speak of his mother again. He grew up living a somewhat comfortable life well in mentalistic things he was completely spoiled but emotionally his father lacked being there for him but his grandmother on the hand was loving she did everything in power to be there for her grandchild which had a positive impact on his life but not enough to change the way he viewed life but a parent or guardian can only do so much. A  child will live how they want no matter the parenting they grew up with.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

Shaniyah is a very interesting character she started off by being a typical "good girl" but she wasn't. Shaniyah was a good person but over time she let her bitterness and bad influence from some of her  friends change her but to be honest I think she knew exactly what she was getting into when she decided to do the things she choose to do. The only thing I'll give her a little slack for is her drug addiction because yes she choose to do drugs but she was thirteen and addicted to drugs that's sad but back to what I was saying

Shaniyah could be quite horrible when she decided to, she was awful to a lot of people and very disrespectful to her parents and yes I give Rena shit for not being there for her kids but Shaniyah was terrible to her parents especially to her father and he did everything she asked, gave her the world and more even when he couldn't afford it.

But with saying that all let's getting into her life and mentality.

Shaniyah was born on the sixteenth of August 2000. She was born at 20:09 pm, she lived a pretty comfortable life she didn't have it all but she was fed and dressed so she was grateful but then in 2006 her mother left her father completely ending any type of relationship with him even though they were never fully together but she ended what ever fling they had and moved back into her grandmothers house who had passed away a few months before she left her children's father and Rena turned to drugs she had no father, mother no anyone to be there for especially in hard times she was all alone in the world with her daughter a few years past and she had two more children for Rashuard caused by drunken hook ups.

Shaniyah was a bright girl she had a good head on shoulders but she lacked boundaries and discipline so when she entered her pre teen years she decided to do what most of the young kids were doing in her neighbourhood drugs she was eleven years old when she smoked her first joint and she was twelve when she tried cocaine and she was addicted to drugs from hay day. Drugs helped her numb the pain she wasn't naive enough to believe that her life would be fixed by drugs if anything she knew it made it worse but she also wants strong enough to stop and get clean.

Shaniyah loved her three kids she really did but then again shaniyah didn't understand how to love when she had Ashton it was a short lived "change" for her and then she had her two other children and nothing really changed she was still the same bitter shaniyah. There isn't much to her, I see shaniyah as a person who sees opportunity and takes it whether it'll hurt her or anyone else she doesn't care and she has to be the centre of attention and she will never see what she has done that was wrong which is so sad because she had people who were fighting for her to see that they needed and loved her but she didn't care and if you can't care enough you'll never see to be able to change.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 "𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫".

Jade and Shaniyah started off as something filled with lust and boredom if I'm being honest it was obvious, Jade slept with her because she was a pretty girl and his girlfriend wasn't there and shaniyah slept with him because he was a good looking dude but as time went on the one time fling turned into a repetitive thing I don't believe that they truly had feelings for each other but I do know that Shaniyiah was obsessed with Jade not in love with him she couldn't love herself or her kids and if you can't do those I just don't believe that you are capable of loving anyone else and Jade was in love with the lust and the idea of having a pretty girl that went crazy for him But he didn't love her attention and stupidity that much because when he decided that he didn't want her or her craziness anymore he was fully capable of cutting her of and leaving.

They also really loved the excitement of sneaking around it's only a human thing to do but people grow out of it or get bored but Jade And shaniyah aren't like normal people.

What I'm trying to say is there was never any love I think they may have caught feelings but the strongest it could've been was "liking each other" and I say that very loosely but I do strongly believe that Shaniyah was Jades Karma and Jade was Shaniyah's karma.

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 🖤

Please comment your opinions on this chapter and what you think about the mentality of them and then in general, even if you don't agree with what I said feel free to comment and tell me what you think because I love real y'all's opinions. So please comment! 😭

And also I really enjoyed writing Jade And Shaniyah separately and together it was fun and I enjoyed writing a book with flawed characters, yes they have their fair share of issues but so does everyone else 💕.