"Okay, first our publicity team will work with you and prepare you for the press conference we are holding tomorrow morning."

"Wait, you sure this what you want Anna?"

She looked around, making eye contact with each of her soulmates before answering Jungkook's question.

"I'm sure."

The rest of the day was a whirlwind of activity for Anna. She was taught how to answer questions and was given mock interviews. The stylists took her away for a fitting to figure out what her look would be. They even gave her some practice at posing for photos.

She was very grateful for all the lessons. Although, some of her soulmates had some interesting suggestions for photo poses, namely Jimin and Taehyung, while Jin made sure to give her some practical tips. Anna wasn't sure what she was more worried about: answering questions or being captured on film.

While she had never liked having her photo taken, Anna also found answering questions difficult. One of the reasons she worked as a freelancer was because she could never pass an interview. She was praying her professional soulmates would handle most of the questions and not many would be aimed at her. However, there was no way she could avoid having her picture taken or being filmed.

"Are you ready?"

Anna looked up at Namjoon as he stood beside her. Her immediate response was no but seeing the crease between the leader's eyebrows, she decided to give him one less thing to worry about.

"Yep!"

She winched slightly at her overly enthusiastic response and Namjoon raised an eyebrow at her. Since he obviously didn't believe her, she gave him an equally unconvincing smile. At least she distracted him for a moment as it made him chuckle at her.

"You'll be fine. I got you."

Before she had a chance to process his words, an arm was resting on her shoulders, and she looked to see Hobi's reassuring smile. Then she felt a hand take hers and inlock their fingers. When she turned, she saw Yoongi on her other side providing silent support.

Each of her soulmates provided Anna with a gesture of comfort and encouragement before they took their places in front of the camera. Jin gave her a kiss on the forehead, and Taehyung and Jimin a hug. Jungkook approached last and took one of her hands, lifted it up and kissed the back of it.

"I love you Noona, and ARMY will too."

Anna tried not to get tearful at her youngest soulmate's words as she watched him join the others. She hoped he was right. She stood to the side out of frame while the members started the V Live.

"Hello!"

"Hi."

"ARMY!"

"Yo!"

"Hey, guys!"

"What's up ARMY?"

"Hello ARMY! Sorry we're doing this so late, but we have a press conference first thing tomorrow morning and we wanted to tell our ARMY first."

"So, as you might have guessed we have some news to share with you."

"Yes, and we're really excited to share it with you."

"The first bit of news we have, well, we are sorry that we have kept it from you for so long."

"Honestly, we are surprised you haven't figured it out yet."

"I bet some of you did, or as least you had your suspicions."

"So, ready? One, two, three..."

All seven members held up their left hands in front of the camera and gave ARMY a few minutes to process what they were seeing.

"We're all soulmates!"

"We realise this is big news and you probably have a lot of questions for us. I imagine one of them is why didn't we tell you before now. Well..."

The boys went on to briefly explain how they found out they were each other's soulmates and that they had one more to find. They also mentioned why they didn't announce anything before and why they had been hiding their marks publicly.

"I know a lot of you were worried about Jin and Suga finding their soulmates before they turned thirty. So, that's why we decide to proactively look for our final soulmate."

"We found them!"

"And we hope ARMY will be happy for us."

"We know ARMY will continue to love and support us, but we hope you will welcome our eighth soulmate."

"ARMY, would you like to meet them?"

Yoongi, who was holding the tablet, looked over the comments as ARMY answered.

"Woah, it looks like they do."

"Are you sure? Shall I go get them?"

Jimin, who was sitting on the floor, got up and went off camera to where Anna was standing. He took her hand and led her into frame. She felt herself start to panic when Jimin let go of her hand, but instead, he held the tops of her arms and guided her to sit down between him and Namjoon. Once she was seated, Jimin rested a comforting hand on Anna's knee while Namjoon casually wrapped his arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear.

"Introduce yourself."

"Hello. I'm Anna. It's nice to meet you."