Chapter One

this is a fan fic so if any of the details aren't like thr programs i apologise, i don't own any of the characters. Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries are the best and this story wouldnt be possible without them. 

“Ouch” I groaned as I was lying on the floor. I looked up and saw a guy in a black leather jacket walking away from me. The nurses came rushing towards me.

“Rosie are you ok” Melissa said to me. I had just gotten into beacon hills hoping to start a new life. Melissa was my mother’s friend and she told me there were jobs available at the hospital so I thought it was a good opportunity to start fresh. I had only gone in to say hi to Melissa when I was pushed over by an incredibly rude guy. “What are you doing here “Melissa looked shocked to see me.

 “I thought I would come and surprise you and tell you that I’ve gotten an apartment.” I said rubbing the back of my head.

“Congratulations come over to my house and I will make a celebratory dinner” she cried.  So I said I would go. I remember when I was little Melissa and Scott used to come to my house all the time in the holidays, but then mum and dad decided to move to the UK.

We walked out of the hospital and saw the guy that pushed me over. I saw him getting in his black Camaro. Got to admit it was a nice car. Melissa called me over and I got in my car and met her at the house.  I walked in and saw Scott and another boy sitting on the couch eating tones of crisps. All of a sudden Scott jumped on top of me and I put my arms around him and gave him a big hug. “Hey what are you doing here” he cried. You see I am the most powerful witch known to the supernatural world. I can sense other supernatural creatures but I have to touch their hand directly to know what they are. Scott is a werewolf. I didn’t move but it sort of frightened me to know that Scott is a werewolf. No one knew what I was and I wanted to keep it that way so I decided that I would keep an eye on him.

“I got a job at the hospital and I brought an apartment not too far away from here” I said still in his embrace, he was more like a brother to me. Scott introduced me to his friend Stiles and then I headed to the kitchen to see Melissa making her delicious spicy chicken.

I sat down with Scott and Stiles and we started to gossip. About half an hour later Melissa called me over. I helped her set the table and we started to eat. “So when do you start work” she said in a very excited manner.

“In about two weeks. I came early so I had time to settle in and get to know the place before I started work.” I said. I was so excited I had so much to do.  After we had finished eating I helped clear the dishes away and gave Melissa and Scott them the address to my new apartment. I got in my car and started to drive home. When I got to my apartment I walked in and looked at the boxes scattered all over the room. “I have so much to do” I muttered to myself. I walked over to the bedroom and started to make the bed. After I had done I rummaged through another box to find my pyjamas. I took them out and scurried of to the bathroom. I got dressed and went to bed.