III.

Bakugo point of veiw ~ We were testing our hero suits out today with all might and Aizawa sensei. We were at ground beta. It's been two weeks since we started this stupid school and we are finally going to get some real training in.

My suit looked amazing not gonna lie. I was looking at my two new rivals hero suits. Half n half's outfit was the sports outfit but upgraded and with out the strips and it was made with different material.

Blueberry however her suit was all black. It did not look like it was for fighting at all. She also had a watch and clear glasses that were sitting on top of her head.

 She also had a watch and clear glasses that were sitting on top of her head

They then started to explain the challenge. There will be two teams competing against one another and we will be split into groups of two. I didn't listen to the pairs but one team will be hero's and the others will be villains.

"Team D Bakugo and Tusbaki villains vs Team A Todoroki and Kirishima hero's. Team D head inside"All might yelled out making me snap out of my trance.

"What do we have to do again"I asked Tusbaki as we walked inside "we will guard a nuclear weapon we intend on deploying and the heroes must stop our scheme. If the heroes capture us the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If we the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, we win"Tusbaki answers

"So half n half and shitty hair are the hero's does this mean I can kick their asses"I asked "yes that's what it means"She said "you can stay here and guard the missile"I said "I want to fight as well bakugo"she said and her outfit change. It was now a blue fighting outfit.

"So who's going to protect the missile"I asked "I'm going to hide it with my quirk and make it look like it disappeared"She said "that's not a bad plan seeing as their was no rule saying that we couldn't use our quirks to hide the weapon"I said

"And here I thought you weren't listening"she said "I wasn't listening the description of the activity but I listened to the rules"I said and she nodded using her quirk which was water and covered the missile and it looked like it disappeared but it was still there.

I then heard shitty hairs voice as well as half n half they were heading this way "get into position"Tusbaki said and I nodded. I hide in the shadows while she used her water quirk to make herself disappear. I thought her quirk was wind. Does she have two quirks.

"I thought the missile Tusbaki and Bakugo were supposed to be here"Shitty hair said Tusbaki gave me a signal and we jumped out. I headed straight for half n half while Tusbaki went for shitty hair with a water mallet. Okay here quirk is pretty cool I'm not gonna lie.

I hate to admit it but half n half and I were evenly matched. I'm pretty sure that he has a fire quirk as well if he would've used that I would've lost. I looked over to Tusbaki and Shitty hair they were evenly matched as well.

"Looks like we are evenly matched why don't we just call a tie"Shitty hair suggested "actually we have one more trick up our sleeves"Tusbaki said "we do"I mouthed "capture tape"she mouthed back oh.

I took out the capture tape and warped it around half n half while he was still distracted. Tusbaki did the same to shitty hair. Then the bell rang "villain team wins"All might yelled out and the water covering the missile dropped.

"It was there the whole time"Shitty hair yelled "wow we won"Tusbaki said "I'll be number one just so you know but if we ever have to work together I wouldn't mind your not as incompetent as the rest of these imbeciles"I said untying half n half while she untied shitty hair.

"Thanks for the compliment but I don't want to be the number one hero. I have my own goal for becoming a hero"Tusbaki said as the four of us walked back to the others "what is it"shitty hair asked

"my goal is to show people that the children of villains, kids with villainous quirks, kids with weak quirks and quirkless kids can be hero's too. Society is fucked up. People with flashy quirks are put on pedestals. While people with weak quirks or quirks that they think are villainous are looked down upon. While people who are quirkless are treated lower then dirt. I want to fix. That is why I want to be a hero even if I'm hated by the entire school population just because of who my parents are I don't care. I'll achieve my goal. I mean I already am seeing as I got into the school. Same with my brothers and sister, best friend, and boyfriend"Tusbaki said

"Brothers, sister, boyfriend"Half n half asked "adopted brothers and sister. My purple haired brother is in class 1-b he is an orphan with a villains quirk. Pink haired sister and green haired brother. People call pinkies quirk weak. While my green haired brother is quirkless. The both of them are in class 1-H. Then my best friend and boyfriend. Both blondes were born rich but had villainous quirks. The girl blonde is my best friend. While the boy is my boyfriend. Both are in class 1-b. I'm a villains daughter and I am in class 1-A. We plan on showing people how wrong they were about us. It was hard growing up only heard that your a villain and getting bullied for nothing you did. Getting bullied by adults and children sucks because you have know one to rely on. But we had each other and we will achieve our goals together"Tusbaki said looking at us before walking over to the wall far away from people and putting her headphones on.

I don't think I could never imagine growing up like she did. I'm actually great full to the old hag. I gotta thank her for not giving up on me no matter how much I acted like a brat growing up at least she was there to support me growing up and was there for me.

End of chapter