The beginning Chapter three: The twins

Their names are Himiko and Neito Monomo. They were brown rich. They grew up with parents who were never around. They were four when they found out their quirks.

They were five when they started to be bullied at school for their quirks. They were six when they were told they could never be hero's with their quirks.

They were seven when they lost their parents. They were seven when they met the quirkless boy, the orphan and the villains daughter. They were seven when the met the girl with the weak quirk.

They were eight when they all ran away  from the orphanage. They were eight when they all found a run down building to live in.

They were ten when they started training with the quirkless boy, the villains daughter, the orphan and the girl with weak quirk.

They were eleven when they found out that they could sing and play the guitars. She was eleven when she found out that she like girls and boys. She was eleven when she told her brother and was accepted by him. She was eleven when she told the others and was accepted as well.

They were twelve when they and the others made a band called the orphans. They were twelve when the quirkless boy told them about his sexuality and they accepted him.

They were thirteen when they decided they wanted to be a hero. They was fourteen when they applied for the hero school and were told that people with villains quirks couldn't be hero's.

They was also fourteen when they made it into the best hero school in Japan. They was fifteen when their journey began.

End of chapter