The beginning Chapter Five: The villans Daughter

Her name is Amaterasu Chinami Tusbaki. She was born to the number one villain in Singapore Singapore and the number one villain in Shanghai China. She is the great-granddaughter of the former number one villain in Japan. All her life she was bullied for being a villains daughter and having more then one quirk.

She was six when she met the orphan boy with the villains quirk. She was six when she met the quirkless boy. She was six when she became their big sister.

She was seven when they met the twins with the villains quirks. She was seven when she met the girl with the weak quirk. She was eight when they all ran away from the orphanage. She was eight when they all found a run down building to live in.

She was ten when she started training with the twins, the quirkless boy, the orphan and the girl with weak quirk.

She was eleven when she realized she loved singing. She was eleven when she realized her talents for playing instruments.

She was twelve when she and the others made a band called the orphans. She was twelve when the quirkless boy told the others about his sexuality and they accepted him.

She was thirteen when she decided she wanted to be a hero. She was fourteen when she applied for the hero school and was told that a villains daughter couldn't be a hero.

She was also fourteen when she made it into the best hero school in Japan. She was fifteen when her journey began.

End of chapter