Chapter 29: Annual Day Pairs🤷‍♀️

SID'S POV

SID'S POV

Anna: Hello everyone! I was going to tell you that our college is going to celebrate annual day and the first year students have got couple dance theme.

All: Yay!

Anna: A moment please! The chits are made of boys.

Anushka: Ma'am why not girls?

Anna: Because the girls will come and take the chits of boys out. The boy on their chit will be their partner. It is all your luck. Nothing out of it. Let's start with row 1.

I was praying for my friends. Of course for myself too. I wanted Avneet to pick the chit of mine.

Anushka: Riyaz Zubair!

I saw Riyaz blushing. Dude! You've got a great chance!! I wish the same happens.

Jannat: Faisu!!

Maya: Mathew!

It was turn of Ashi. I wish she gets Randeep! Ashi had a shocked expression. Yeah she must have got Randeep only.

Ashi: Randeep Rai!

I was happy for her. I really like Randeep for her but her. She said she doesn't like him. Finally it was Avneet's turn. Finger's crossed.

Avneet: Siddharth Nigam!

I went and stood beside her.

Anna: Siddharth and Avneet you both come with me.

Sid: Yeah sure ma'am.

We both reached near her.

Anna: I had seen your performances on Fresher's party. You both are a great dancers so I want to request you...

Avneet: Ma'am you need to order us. It's our privilege that we have the best teacher of this college of ours. Just tell us what we have to do.

Anna: Aww Avneet, thank you.

Sid: Avu this was my line, it was so good. If you were a boy then there was a chance.

Anna: Sid you are becoming naughtier.

Avneet: Siddo now stop your flirting and listen to what ma'am is saying.

Sid: At your service ma'am!

Anna: So you I had selected the songs for the dance. I want you to prepare a choreography on the songs. One only the dancing, may or not in pairs and one for couple dance.

Sid: We'll give you the updates by next week. You're fine with it Avu?

*****************************

Will this annual day become something good for SidNeet? Are you guys loving Siddharth Nigam's new version, because I'm personally loving writing it😁😁 Flirt!

Randeep's entry is finally done! Happy? thenatashashekhawat But Ashi doesn't like him. Does she like Sid?

 Does she like Sid?