Chapter 21: First Day at Imperial😉🔥😍

Precap:

Sid is living with Ashi, Vaishnavi and Abhishek.

*******************************

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

We've reached London and it's my first day in the Imperial. Don't know what will happen. How will I find Siddharth? Nothing is known to me. Even we didn't have contact of Vaishu di so that we can know about Sid. Well let's see.

I went to college with Riyaz and Jannat. They both are sweet hearts. They are helping me a lot man.

Riyaz: I hope we see him soon.

Avneet: I hope the same too.

We go inside and sit in the class. Teacher came inside. We all wished her.

Teacher: Good morning everyone! I am Anna. Now you can give your introduction too.

Riyaz: I am Riyaz Zubair.

Jannat: I am Jannat Zubair.

Boy: I am Mathew.

It was my turn so I stood up.

Avneet: I am Avneet Kaur.

Girl: Hello everyone I am Ashi!

Then I saw him. My eyes popped out of sockets. I signaled Riyaz and Jannat too. They seemed more shocked then me. What is he doing here?

Sid: I am Siddharth Nigam. Hope you have a great year ahead.

Teacher: Okay so let's start.

She teaches us but our eyes especially mine were only on Siddharth and that girl with him. Why are they so close? What is happening?

Finally this class ended.

Riyaz: If this is Sid why is he not even noticing us? And who's this girl with him?

Jannat: Her name was Ashi, I heard that.

Avneet: What is going on?

Riyaz: See they are going out. Let's follow them.

We followed Sid and Ashi. They went to the canteen.

POV ENDS

ASHI'S POINT OF VIEW

I took Siddharth to the canteen. My school friends are also in the same college. I took him to them where they were waiting for us.

Ashi: Sid meet them. They are my school friends.

Sid: You have school friends too. I thought your friends would have fed up of you.

He can joke anywhere but he's sweet. Let me check. I made a sad face because he knew mom and dad are not there. Sid side-hugged me.

Sid: Sorry but I am always there okay.

****************************

First day at the Imperial! Sid didn't even notice Avneet, Riyaz and Jannat.

Finally it's clear, that Riyaz and Jannat are genuine friends. So some of you were wrong.

How will Avneet be able to make Sid realize?

K🖤