Chapter 17: Going Apart🤦‍♀️😰😪

Precap:

Avneet: You are impossible.

***********************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Avneet left from there. Sid was still digesting the fact that she was serious. Avneet reached the garden where Riyaz was waiting for her.

Avneet: How can he even think of me making fun of his feelings?

Riyaz: Avu! Listen to me! It takes time to digest the fact that you seriously love him. Gone mad or what? He has been in love but you are falling now!

Avneet: Oops I ruined it again!

Riyaz: First practice this time and then go.

Avneet: Okay!

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

I digested the fact that she was serious but what did she mean? I went to the garden behind her to ask her clearly. I saw her proposing Riyaz. I can't hear the whole word to word conversation but the heard one was enough to break my heart again. So this is what she meant! Since Riyaz won't like her being around me so she broke our friendship also.

Avneet: I didn't know that I will later on fall for you. Otherwise I wouldn't have ruined everything up! I love you! Will you be with me forever?

Riyaz: Yes!

Avneet hugged him.

Avneet: Thank you!

I was again heartbroken. Yeah she was making fun of my feelings. I left from there. I went to Jannat.

Jannat: Tell me what happened? Was she serious?

I was about to tell her but I got a message from Abhi jiju. It broke me!

"Sid come to London as soon as possible!"

Sid: Jannat I'll talk later! First help me in booking the tickets for the next flight. See I can't tell you anything. I know you don't know anything yet but it's really urgent!

Jannat: There are no tickets available.

I went to the airport without saying anything as I got a message from jiju that his private jet is ready. I quickly left for London!

***********************************

Again going apart?

How will this misunderstanding be sorted? Will there be a mishap again?

K🖤