Chapter 13: No Longer Friends🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Precap:

Avneet acted to sleep beside Sid when she heard something.

*********************************************

AVNEET'S POV

Sid: I am sorry Avneet! I fought with him. Riyaz was shouting at me that he lost you. I wanted you guys to mend up things. But I don't know why did you later broke up with him. I care about you and your health.

He is so cute. He cares so much.

Sid: And I care because not I am your best friend, just because I love you.

I was shocked. What did he say? He loved me. I opened my eyes. His eyes popped out in shock.

Sid: Were you awake?

Avneet: I was! You said you love me?

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

She heard me. Now I could not take this load.

Sid: Yeah I do. I love you.

Avneet: Now I know!

Sid: What?

Avneet: You deliberately told Riyaz about me being with you and made him furious at me. You did it intentionally to win me right? So that I break up with him.

How can she even think of me like that?

Sid: Avneet you think of me like this?

Avneet: I did not but you are so cheap and you cheated me.

Sid: I did not expect this from you Avneet.

Avneet: Yeah the same goes with me.

She said a lot this time. I loved her so much but she thought of me like this. I am cheap?

Avneet: You were using our friendship right?

Sid: Avneet no more words!

Avneet: Yeah otherwise you'll be guilty!

Sid: That I am, I befriended you!

Avneet: I hate you Siddharth Nigam!

I left from there. She did not stop me, if she did then too I shouldn't have stopped. This time what she said and thought about my character is gone above.

I was moving on my bike when I saw Jannat calling for taxi. I went to her.

Jannat: Sid you here? Is your nose well?

Sid: Yeah it is.

What should I tell her? That I fought with Avneet.

Jannat: What happened? Don't tell me you fought with Avneet! Are you guys insane?

Did she just read my mind?

Sid: Yeah I did.

Jannat: Tell me the whole thing first.

I told her everything.

Jannat: Well I didn't want to say that but Sid you were wrong. You should have stopped and clarified.

Sid: What should I do Jannat? I can't take this load anymore.

Jannat: I know that. She's also wrong. For a boy she can't think of her best friend like that.

Sid: Jan whatever it is now, I am not going to talk to her. I just can't face her.

Jannat: I am with you always, just remember that.

I hugged her. Thank you god for such good friends.

POV ENDS

****************************************

I HATE YOU SIDDHARTH? How can Avneet hate a best friend like her man!!!!?????

So here's the big shocking news! Now let's see what happens? Can it be a plot of anyone of Jannat and Riyaz?

K🖤