Chapter 18: Vaishnavi's Marriage🎉👀🔥

Precap:

Sid got panicked and checked-in into a private jet and was off to London.

************************************

SID'S POV

I reached London and I was moving on the road and my mind was all in that message. Suddenly I saw a car coming towards me and everything went black.

POV ENDS

At the same time, on Avneet's side!

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

I practiced with Riyaz.

Avneet: I didn't know that I will later on fall for you. Otherwise I wouldn't have ruined everything up! I love you! Will you be with me forever?

Riyaz: Yes!

I hugged him.

Avneet: Thank you! You helped me a lot.

I quickly went back to his home which was now locked. Where did he go? I went back to Riyaz and told him.

Riyaz: Maybe Jan knows.

Avneet: Let's go!

We reached near Jannat.

Jannat: What happened?

Avneet: You met Sid?

Jannat: Yeah 1 minute ago.

Riyaz: What? What did he say and where is he now?

Jannat: You said something to him yesterday right?

Avneet: Yeah not as friends one?

Jannat: Yeah so when he came here I asked him that did he confront or not. But before he could reply he got a message and he panicked. I don't know what happened to him that he asked me about tickets for the next flight and we didn't fine one. So he left without saying anything.

Avneet: Do you know anything related to him?

Jannat: Yeah Vaishnavi di got married in London.

Avneet: Vaishu di got married? When?

Jannat: Yeah don't you know? Oh sorry you'll know when you will talk to Sid.

I remembered he even called me that day.

***************************************

Black out? What must have happened with Siddharth?

When did Vaishnavi got married and how does Jannat knows but Avneet doesn't?

How will this misunderstanding get cleared?

K🖤