Chapter 4: Jannat likes Sid👀🧐

Precap:

Avneet met Riyaz and Jannat.

******************************************

AVNEET'S POV

It has been a week since I have joined Conrad's. I really feel I have spent a lot. Firstly I think today will be the last day of me with Varun to make Shraddha jealous. Jannat is having a huge crush on Sid. I asked him but his reply is huh!

Avneet: Sid! She is so beautiful man.

Sid: No darling I am not interested.

This boy is done. Jannat has been trying to be close but he's not even giving a damn. What's it man? Mad boy!

Varun: Avu what now?

Shraddha: Sid and Varun could you please excuse me?

Sid: Sure!

Finally my plan worked. She is jealous. She also loves him.

Shraddha: See Avneet this boy is great enough. At a point he proposed me, I took time and then since you have come he's always with you.

Avneet: He truly loves you, Shraddha. Stop making it difficult for him.

Shraddha: You?

Avneet: It was our plan darling.

Shraddha: Oh!

Varun: Avu what happened?

Shraddha: I know everything. Come with me!

Avneet: I'll go!

Finally they are together. I am very happy. Of course they must be confessing now. I can't hear them talking, but I'm sure about it. Sid comes to me again.

Sid: Finally you did it.

Avneet: I shall do it for you too Siddo. Jannat is gorgeous.

Sid: I am not interested Avu.

Avneet: I don't care, she is perfect for you.

Sid: You're not going to listen. Well I was saying that is there anything for Riyaz?

I couldn't help just blush. He turned to serious mode. Don't know why? But then he said made me feel pampered more.

Sid: See I care for you. He's not at all a bad boy. If you want I can ask him about you.

Avneet: Siddo you are the best.

Sid: I am darling!

I hugged him and left. Then I saw him going to Riyaz.

POV ENDS

RIYAZ'S POINT OF VIEW

I saw Sid and Avneet talking. I try not to think of her but every time I do. This time after she has come I have been liking her. She is really beautiful and a perfect girl. Well but I think Sid loves her. Maybe!

Riyaz: Sid you look some sad what happened?

Sid: No Riyaz nothing, I was just happy for Varun and Shradzz. I was actually thinking about something related to my family, nothing else.

So he's in a good mood. Shall I ask him?

Riyaz: Oh fine! Well what's up between you and Avneet?

Sid: Avu? No we're just friends nothing else.

Riyaz: Really?

Sid: Of course.

Riyaz: Actually I really like her. Sid I seriously do.

Sid: Okay so go and ask her out. What are you waiting for?

Riyaz: Thank you Siddharth!

Sid: Go fast!

I went to Avneet. She lightly smiled. Her smile is so cute! Oh my god.

Riyaz: Avneet will you come with me for a movie?

Avneet: Sure! At 3?

Riyaz: Yeah! Bye!

I was so happy. She agreed to come with me on a date. For sure I'll ask her today.

POV ENDS

********************************************

Sid is the cupid for Riyaz and Avneet? Is this the fate or there's a twist.

See you all soon back!

K🖤