Chapter 19: New Entry😉🤭🔥

Precap:

Jannat: Vaishnavi di got married in London.

Avneet: Vaishu di got married?

Jannat: Yeah he went also, you don't know?

*************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Avneet: I remember he was about to tell me.

Flashback

Sid: Avneet I am going out of station for a week so will not come to school and also not to pick you.

Avneet: *on a call with Riyaz* okay Riyaz you come and pick me up for a week. Sid now the problem is solved. You can easily be absent now. Yeah Riyaz you say! What were we discussing about? Yeah about movie. We'll go and see that one!

Sid: By the way I was saying that Vaishu di...

Avneet: Sid later please I am on call.

End

Avneet: Yeah I remember, I was talking to Riyaz so I ignored what he said.

Jannat: Yeah I went to his home that day and I also met his brother in law. His name was Abhi, yeah Vaishnavi di was calling him the same.

Avneet: I consoled him after his mother but this time I didn't even know about it.

Jannat: He got a lot hurt from you Avu but now I don't know where he is.

Avneet: We are going to London. Our school is going to be over and thus we can admit ourselves in the Imperial College.

Riyaz: Okay then!

POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Sid was admitted in the hospital when he had an accident. Doctor came out.

Girl: Excuse me doctor how's he?

Doctor: He's fine but he's got a bruise on his head.

Girl: I'll go and take out his details.

The girl saw his phone. The screen was broken but it was working. As soon as she saw the last message she called Abhishek.

****************************************

Who is the girl? Will she be the villain or friend in SIDNEET'S lives?

Guess!

K🖤