Chapter 6: Sid's Point Of View👀😍💖

Precap:

Avneet got ready and went for her date with Riyaz.

**************************************

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

Avneet left. My heart had been into millions of pieces now. Yeah now I can't tell my heart that Avneet is not mine. I don't know why this heart is not in my control. I don't know why I fell for her?
I do love her, yeah but she thinks of me just as a best friend. No I have to control my feelings, I have to. I adore her the most.
We've been friends for 14 years now and we decided to celebrate it. But how should I tell her that I don't want friendship I just want to love her and adore her and label her as mine only.
Here comes my best friend Riyaz who stole her. But I have now decided that if she is happy I am always happy.

Here she comes jumping and shouting. So happy with him! Ughhh Siddharth stop it!

Avneet: Aunty is he there?

Vibha: Yeah beta he's in his room, and you know what he can't manage anything without you.

She chuckles. Oh my god she is angel. Stop it Siddharth you can't get over her.

Avneet: Sure aunty!

And she enters.

Avneet: Siddo!

How should I tell her that I love when she calls me that? She is so happy. What has happened?

Sid: What happened at the date AK?

Avneet: Siddo he asked me for being his girlfriend and I said yes.

Heart break Siddharth! Heart break! Aur padh apni best friend se pyaar me! God! (Now fall in love with your best friend! God)

Sid: Well that's great!

Oh gosh now she can never be mine.

Avneet: You know we went there...

Oh gosh now she started her stories. How can I listen to how they enjoyed. Sorry I can't. I know I have to be happy in her happiness but this is not I can bear.

Sid: Will you play video game?

Avneet: Okay.

Ugh she stopped. Here comes Vaishu di. Only after me she knows that I love Avneet.

Vaishnavi: What happened Avneet?

Sid: Let me say it in short, she is committed to Riyaz now.

Vaishnavi: Riyaz is your boyfriend Avneet?

Avneet blushed. Why is she behaving like a typical teenager?

I signaled Vaishu di to keep quiet.

Vaishnavi: Congrats darling.

Avneet: Thank you di! Sid listen we're going tomorrow okay.

Sid: Okay go with Riyaz why will I have problem?

Avneet: No shopping for your parents' anniversary.

Sid: Oh go with Vaishu di then.

Avneet: You're coming. Please.

I can't deny her puppy face!

Sid: Fine!

Avneet: Thank you!!!!

Avneet goes back to her home and a pair of eyes are looking at me suspiciously.

Sid: What?

Vaishnavi: Didn't I keep telling you to go and tell her about your feelings?

Sid: Yeah but I don't want our friendship to be ruined.

Vaishnavi: Sid think about it. You'll lose her.

Sid: If she is happy with Riyaz, I won't force my love on her at any cost.

She looks at me comes to me and glares at me. I am getting a slap for sure. No what's this.

Vaishnavi: I am proud of you Sid. You are a sweet heart.

Sid: Thank you di.

Vaishnavi: Don't worry. I am there with you always.

POV ENDS

*************************************

A Siddharth's Point of View finally! Yeah he has feelings for Avneet but Riyaz proposed her and she accepted!

What now!? Will the destiny make them come together, or maybe not?

Let's see,

K🖤