°•Boardgame fun•°

°•Shuichi's POV•°

Me and Kiibo played a few games of chess, I'm pretty sure he was letting me win. When Kiibo did win, Their face lit up happily. Their thin wired tail wagged happily as well.

"K-Kiibo?" I said as I felt my face heating up.

"Hm?" Kiibo look at me, a bit confused

"Y-You're 'Tail' is wagging-" I said pointing at them.

Kiibo looked at their tail confused, I don't think they realized until I pointed it out. I watched as their face turned a red to blue gradient, They were blushing hard.

"O-Oh u-um sorry-?" Kiibo said as they grabbed their tail nervously.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit. They seemed so nervous and flustered, I watched them bury their face in their robotic collar.

I heard them Mumble something although I couldn't tell what.

"What was that" I asked slightly confused

"N-Nothing!!" They said.

They put away the chess game and got up. Kiibo walk to a different room.

"C-Come here, l-let's watch a movie or something.!" I heard them call out

I got up and went to the living room, where I saw Kiibo setting up the couch with pillows and blankets. They turned on the TV and put on a random movie channel for us. The living room was set up so that there was a couch pushed against the wall with the small TV on the table stand on the other wall, there was a small table next to the couch itself. They sat down on the couch and looked up at me, petting the spot next to them.

"Come, sit with me!" They said cheerfully

I sat down next to them and watched as the movie played, it was a live-action movie and it seem to keep Kiibo's attention very well. Soon though, I felt Kiibo lay their head on my shoulder sleepily. They must have forgotten to change before we met up.

I turned off the TV using the clicker that was on the table. I laid back, pulling Kiibo to my chest as I slowly fell asleep.

°•A/N so so sorry but this was so short, it's early in the morning and I haven't slept and I wanted to get a part out for whoever's reading this-- •°

°•May 21, 5:36am. 392 words•°