°•After the game•°

{A/N I forgot to mention in the last part, in this au kiibo has a wired tail which he uses to help charge themself. Sorry for being a bit stupid with that--}

°•Kiibo's POV•°

It's been a week since I was rebuilt and we got out of the killing game, all of the survivors decided to keep in touch and we were all happy that Danganronpa was finally over for good. Me and shuichi became even close to friends after the game, it's delightful to still have such a great friend! We were all gifted apartments from being in the game and surviving.

We're planning on meeting up soon again, We're meeting at a park later and I can't wait. That reminds me, I need to get ready!

°•Small time skip•°

After I get ready I started to head out, heading to the park. When I arrived shuichi was sitting at a small bench reading something off his phone, I could only wonder what he was doing. I walked over to him

"Hello shuichi!" I greeted him happily

"Hello kiibo, How have you been?" He replied, looking up at me with a calm look in his eyes

"I've been well, would you like to go back to my place so that we can hang out?" I asked him, for some strange reason I felt my face heating up I couldn't tell what it was. Maybe it's a glitch.

"Sure!" Shuichi smiled softly at me.
We began walking back to my appointment, we switched between random conversation topics. We talked about old Friends that pasted in the game and how much we miss them but how happy we were that we were out. We talked about all the updates miu had given me before she was sadly killed.

When we arrived I opened the door. My place was clean and tidy with not much in it as there isn't much I need to really function. It's a small apartment, but it's big enough for at least two people and that's all of the space I need!

I walked over to the small kitchen area I had, I had a tiny bit of food but not very much as I don't need to eat although that was one of the things miu had installed before her passing. I got some snacks for Shuichi and I brought them over to him.

"Here!" I said handing the snacks to him. He gave me soft smile
"Would you like to hang out in the bedroom?" I asked, "I had some games set up in there so I thought it'd be fun!"

"Sure" He said in a soft tone

We walked to the bedroom, the bedroom had my charging station which was set up similarly to a normal bed which was in the corner. In the middle of the room I had a small low level table set up with board games set underneath it. There was a window that looked out onto the park where  we had met up. Although I had the curtains closed.

I walked over to the table and sat down on the floor, sitting on my knees. Shuichi follow behind me and sat across.

"What would you like to play?" I asked curiously as I pulled out a few of the board games from under the table

"Chess maybe?" Shuichi replied

"Sure!" I said as I got the chess board set up quickly.

{So I know this part was kind of short, but this is my first time ever writing a fanfic so it's not going to be good. I promise as The Story Goes On it will get better over time but for now the first few parts aren't going to be the best}

°•May 20th, 12:47am 631 words•°