"The potatoes are going in now, guys, what's taking the chicken so long to go in the oven?" Liv asked as she managed to get around the cluttered kitchen and shove the roast potatoes in the oven, along side the pigs in blankets.

"I know, I know, we're going as fast as we can" Naomi rushed out, watching Theo begin to stuff the second chicken

"Liv stop stressing her out, it was me who was messing around" Theo defended, knowing that when they first started cooking, everyone was all so busy with their tasks at hand, he came up behind Naomi, and put his hands on her waist and started kissing her neck to distract her because no one was paying attention to them.

It was because that was the first time they could touch each other infront of their friends without the risk, well there was still was a risk, but Theo wanted to test it out. He wanted to see how free it felt to do that.

"Okay" Liv mock surrendered at this being the first time she'd ever seen Theo defend Naomi. It was clear he really liked her and this was the first time Liv was seeing it in person.

"Wow" Liv mouthed to Naomi as she looked over at Theo concentrating. Never in a million years did she think Naomi would have him wrapped around her finger like that.

Naomi just laughed in response at Liv's reaction.

"And...finished!" Theo sighed, pulling his hand out of the chicken

"Great, I'll put them in the oven" Naomi smiled, reaching past him to grab the tray of chickens.

"Okay, time to get ready, come on Naomi" Liv pulled Naomi's arm to go upstairs to get changed and do their hair and makeup.

"Wait" Naomi laughed as she got her arm out of Liv's grasp and walked over to Theo, who was washing his hands at the kitchen sink. She glanced around, making sure no one else was in the kitchen besides the three of them and tiptoed as high as she could and kissed Theo's cheek. "Thank you" she smiled and walked off with Liv.

"That was so cute Naomi. Wow you and Theo, I still can't get over it" Liv gushed

"Ugh, stop. I hate PDA, but he earned it because he didn't have to stuff the chicken for me, I was just seeing if he would force me to or not but he didn't so he deserved that"

"And please no more questions or gushing, we need to get ready" Naomi rushed out before Liv could say anything else.

The two of them made it up to Theo's room, since they were all eating at the boys house as it was the biggest house and had the biggest kitchen.

Theo allowed Naomi and Liv to get ready in his room, whilst Eliza and Tiana were getting ready in Drew's.

"Fucking hell, how much is he paying for this?" Liv gasped as she looked around at the large room

"No clue, and he's got a room at Ollie and Elijah's house as well" Naomi mentioned as she grabbed her makeup bag

"Wow, no wonder why I've barely seen you, I would of moved in already if I were you"

"Stop" Naomi laughed, "I couldn't anyway, none of the boys know"

"Oh shit yeah. What do you think they'll say when you tell them? Wait you are going to tell them right?"