"I'm.. ugly" you said as Riki didn't make a sound making it quite obvious he's either smiling or he left.

"Oh my love I want to see you even if you look.... ugly" you hear him say, you smile "Come out now, I've got a surprise for you" he said.

Giving in, you stride over the door and opened it slowly. A large smile forms on your lips at the sight of Riki the black rim glasses.

"Dr. Riki will see you now" he jokes as you giggle, stepping forward and leaning into Riki's chest. He wraps his arm around you.

"How do you feel?" he asks pulling away, you frown, Riki kisses your forehead and then picks up one of the bags behind him.

"Let's get you in bed" he suggests and takes your hand leading you into the bedroom. Once in bed, Riki tucks you in and fluffs your pillows making sure you were comfortable.

He fiddles in the bag and pulls out another but smaller bag. In the bag was a bottle of medicine, two boxes of pills, chewing gum and a bottle of water and lip balm.

Riki slowly sits down next to you. "You're dehydrated and you have a fever. This will help with the fever but you need to drink something" he said.

He screws open the medicine bottle and pours down the liquid into a spoon. You scrunch up your nose but the open up your mouth regardless.

Riki pops the spoon in your mouth and your entire face turns into an awful expression as you grimace at the taste. Riki smiles.

"I know it tastes bad Y/n/n, but it will make you feel better" he closes the medicine and places it on your nightstand before giving you the water bottle.

You take a few sips from the bottle but the pure thought of consuming something else makes you nauseous and you close the bottle and put it where the medicine is.

Riki stands up from the bed and walks over to the other side. He removed his shoes and then he moves underneath the blankets.

You snuggle tightly against him. He wraps his arms around you and you almost immediately start feeling his warmth.

He looks down at you and kisses you on the lips "Get some sleep Y/n/n" you lean forward and kiss him again. "Yes doc" you whisper and snuggle your head onto the crook of his neck.

Riki draws little patterns on your back as your eyes started to grow heavy.

The day was going well so far. Yes you were still feeling a little bit crappy. Your stomach is cramping. Every muscle in your body was aching but Riki was there.

He held you so lovingly, placing a kiss on your forehead every time you moved. You were peacefully sleeping in his arms.

And he was peacefully enjoying just being this close to you. He was staring to fall asleep himself when a sudden jump from you startled him.

You ran into the bathroom as fast as you could. Completely forgetting to close the door. You bent over in awful pain as the last bit of sickness leaves your body.

Riki appears behind you and sits down next to you. With his one hand, he lifts your hair up from your face that came loose while, while the other one moves up and down your back soothing you.

He whispered little calming words As your pain come into an end. Staring up at Riki, the only thoughts coming from your head are joy.

Not pain or disgust. Just complete and utter joy for having him here in the time where you needed the most.

"I love you" you turn around to face him and he uses a wet cloth to wipe your sweaty face "I love you too" Riki takes you back to bed and repeats the same process as earlier before the both of you fell asleep.

The day light shone into your room window was left exposed when you didn't close your curtains the night before.

You open your eyes slowly, trying to move you realise you're being held back by something or rather someone. Riki's head rests against yours as he snores lightly.

Not wanting to wake him up by moving, you lightly kiss his chin. He groans and opens his eyes.

"Hey" you whisper. He smiles seeing the difference in your tone. "Hey" he copies "Riki-chan thank you for taking care of me" you said.

"What are boyfriends for? Do you feel better?" you nod in reply and Riki wipes a strand of hair behind your ear like he always does.

You lean on him slightly reaching the glasses on his bed side of the table and then put them on yourself.

Riki looks at you amused "Do I look good?" you ask with a giggle. Instead of answering he rolls over, hovering you and places kisses all over your face and neck, making you giggle even more.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hi, how's your day going so far?

Hope you're doing good, thanks for reading 💜don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu