Like nothing happened (requested)

⚠️TW it's kind of sad and it's about suicide⚠️

The girls were over for a movie night, they all had a couple days off and they missed each other. You needed a break as well, pretty much your entire friend group died in a car crash and you've been really depressed and suicidal lately but nobody had noticed, not even Perrie.

You had a plan, go to the bathroom, take a lot of sleeping pills and sit back on the couch like nothing happened.

"I'm going to the toilet." You mumble before walking to the bathroom. Locking the door and starting to cry short after.

You grab Perrie's bottle of sleeping pills and took a hand full, swallowing them with a glass of water.

You sit back down next to Perrie and kiss her cheek, making her look at you with a smile.

"I love you so much." You mumble.

"I love you too, baby girl." She smiles and kisses your forehead.

You lay your head down on Perrie's shoulder as you start to feel exhausted, soon your eyes closed.

What you didn't know was that you left the bottle on the counter, wide open. A little while Leigh-Anne went to the bathroom and saw the bottle.

"Perrie." Leigh-Anne called out and ran into the living room with the bottle in her hand.

Perrie sat up and laid you on your back.

"Y/n, wake up. Please." Perrie begs and shakes you.

"Pez, you know-"

"I know what I have to do." Perrie says, interrupting Jade.

Perrie turned you on your side and stuck her 2 fingers down your throat. You opened your eyes right after all of the pills were out of your stomach.

"Hey." Perrie smiles trough her tears. "You have to stay awake, let me look at those pretty eyes."

Jade was on the phone with the 999 operator and the ambulance was already on it's way.

Perrie looked away for the a second and you closed your eyes almost immediately.

"Baby, open your eyes please, you have to stay awake." Perrie begs as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"I'm sorry." You mumble.

"No, don't apologize, it's okay." Perrie says and cups your cheeks.

"I'm tired." You mumble.

"I know you are baby, but you have to stay awake." Perrie says.

The ambulance ride was a blur for Perrie, your heart stopped for a second, but the paramedics saved your life.

The girls arrived at the hospital just in time, because Perrie was having a small anxiety attack. Jade noticed first. She kneeled down in front of Perrie and took her hands in her own.

"Perrie, she's going to be okay, I promise. Just take a deep breath." Jade says. Perrie took a couple deep breaths and slowly calmed down.

"Y/n Y/l/n?"

"I'm her girlfriend. Is she okay?" Perrie asks and rushes over to the doctor.

"She's okay. We had to pump her stomach, so she might feel a little weird, she's sleeping right now." The doctor explains, "She's in room 190."

Perrie grabbed Leigh-Anne's hand and hurried to your room, Jesy and Jade following right after.

Perrie's eyes filled with tears again as soon as she saw you.

You had 3 IV's in your arm, a breathing mask on your face and a couple wires on your chest.

As soon as you heard a couple chairs getting pulled towards you, you opened your eyes.

"Oh baby, you're awake." She smiles and kisses your cheek.

"I'm sorry." You mumble quietly.

"No, don't apologize, you're okay and that's all that matters." Perrie says, "Get some rest baby."

You slowly fall asleep as Perrie starts running her hand trough your hair.