Soldier

The girls were almost done with the show. They were on the LM5 tour. You were send out on a mission a couple months ago and haven't seen your girlfriend since, but tonight you were going to surprise her. The girls all knew about it and were extremely excited to see Perrie's reaction.

"Perrie, we have a little surprise for you." Jade smiles into the microphone.

"Just close your eyes and stand in the middle." Jesy says and leads her to the middle of the stage.

"Guys, what's going on?" Perrie asks, a confused frown on her face.

"Close your eyes, you can trust us, we're not going to do anything." Leigh-Anne says.

Perrie hesitates but closes her eyes. The girls walk off the stage and return with you in your uniform. The entire crowd screamed and clapped, causing Perrie to jump slightly.

"Open your eyes." You smile into Jesy's microphone.

Perrie gasps as she opens her eyes. She jumps into your arms and starts crying softly.

"Baby, don't cry." You smile into her neck.

After a couple seconds Perrie pulled away and jumped back on her feet.

You peck her lips and wipe her tears away with your thumbs.

"I've missed you so much bubba." She smiles and hugs you again.

"I've missed you too baby." You smile back and wrap you arms around her neck.

"You guys are the cutest." Jesy smiles into her microphone, reminding you that you're in public and not in your own little world.

"Forgot where we were for a second." Perrie jokes into the microphone making everyone laugh.

"I'll see you after the show." You smile before pecking Perrie's lips and walking off.