Letting her inside

You and Perrie were arguing, you've only been dating for a month so it was the first one.

She said she was jealous of your mental health because it was so "perfect" but it wasn't, you were just a good actress.

But when you said that she got mad, really mad.

"I've never even seen you cry!" Perrie yells as she stands up from the couch.

"That's because I don't like talking about my feelings! I cry when you're sleeping or when you're gone, which is every fucking day! You don't know how lonely I get!" You yell.

"I come home as early as possible and leave as late as possible! I can't do much about it!" She yells back.

"Well if 8 pm is the earliest then I don't know-"

"You don't know what Y/n?! If you can be with me?!"

"No, I need you!" You yell.

"For what?! Not for telling someone about your mental health! Or depression! Or anxiety! Because your mental health is perfect!" She yells.

"No it's not!" You yell as a tear rolls down your cheek.

You run to the bathroom and lock yourself in, sliding against the door while you start sobbing.

Perrie didn't know what to do, she felt guilty, that she didn't believe you. After a couple minutes she knocks on the bathroom door.

"Y/n, can you open the door, please?" She asks.

"Why would you care? You've never even seen me cry." You say, she sighs and tries to open the door.

"I know, but- I just want to say that I'm sorry, for not believing you, I shouldn't have assumed that you were doing fine. Can you just open the door so that I can talk to you? About your feelings or something else?" She asks, scared that you might hurt yourself while your alone in the bathroom.

She sighs in relief when you unlock the door, she opens it and sees you sitting on the floor.

She sits down next to you and hugs you tightly, almost to tight.

"I'm sorry, you're just always so happy and cheerful." She says as she runs her hand trough  your hair.

"Can I show you something?" You ask.

"Of course." She says as you pull away and stand up.

You open a cabinet and takes out a box.

You sit back down and open it, the box was full of medicine.

She grabbed one bottle of pills that said 'antidepressants', she gasped softly and looked at you.

"I-I was ashamed, I thought you would leave me if you saw all of this." You say, looking down.

She grabs your chin making you look at her, she pecked your lips a couple times before looking into your eyes.

"Don't ever be ashamed of anything, you can tell me anything." She says, "Now tell me what all these medicine are for."

You smile and explain everything. She was shocked you had so many problems with your health and metal health, but never told her.