"I just don't know if she's the one."

You were laying in bed watching "the good place" while your girlfriend and the girls were watching a movie down stairs. You weren't really feeling like getting out of bed since you've been working every day this week and this was your first day off. But when you got thirsty you went downstairs for a glass of water. It probably wasn't the best idea.

You walked downstairs and were about to walk in the kitchen when you overheard Perrie say something you never expected to come out of her mouth,

"I just don't know if she's the one."

"Pez, you love her so much, how could you say that?" Leigh-Anne asks.

"I know, I do love her, but Alex texted me last night and said that he missed me, I guess it brought up old feelings." Perrie sighs.

A tear rolled down your cheek as you leaned your head against the wall next to the kitchen door.

You have always been insecure. When you got with Perrie it got a little worse, she was amazing at dealing with it, but the media telling you that you aren't good enough for her and that she'll find some one better than you, it just didn't help at all.

And now hearing these words coming from her mouth, just proved that your insecurities weren't bullshit thoughts that were just in your head.

"So you're still in love with Alex?" Jesy asks.

"I think so, but I love Y/n too." Perrie says and lays her head against the edge of the couch.

You rolled the necklace Perrie gave you between your fingers and bit your lip trying not to cry loudly.

"So what are you going to do?" Jade asks and takes a sip of her wine.

"Uhm, talk to Alex and see if I still love him, I think." Perrie shrugs.

You walked upstairs to your room and locked the door behind you. You started balling your eyes out while you packed your stuff.

Once you packed all of the necessary stuff and walked downstairs with the suitcase in your hand. You walk past the living room and walk to the front door, but Perrie saw you.

"Baby, where are you going?" She asks.

"My sisters house, so that Alex can come over." You say and wipe your tears away.

"No baby, please. I love you." Perrie says as she started crying as well.

"I love you too." You say before walking towards your car. You ignored Perrie's sobs as she fell to her knees and stated balling her eyes out.

"Y/n, we can talk about this!" She yells as you drive off. Your sister, Ashley and her girlfriend, Cara's house wasn't far, only a couple minutes.

You started crying again when you parked in their driveway. Ashley opened the front door and walked towards you. (A/n: Ashley Benson is your sister btw, no apparent reason I just love her, Cara Delivigne is still her girlfriend in this story)

You opened your car door and stepped out.

"Angel, what happened?" Ashley asks and hugs you tightly.

"P-Perrie, I overheard something she told the girls, s-she basically said that she still loves Alex." You cry into her neck.

"That bitch." Ashley says and clenches her jaw.

"Y/n/n, what's wrong?" Cara asks and walks up to you.

"Perrie said some stuff." Ashley whispers.

"Go inside, I'll grab your suitcase and lock your car." Cara says and kisses your head before opening your car door and grabbing your suitcase.

Ashley held you as you both walked into the house, she sat you down on the couch and pulled you onto her lap. She held you close as you continued crying into her neck.

"She's been calling me since I stepped in the car, maybe I should-"

"Babe, she broke your heart, just give her the silent treatment for a couple days." Ashley says and runs her hand trough your hair.

"I can't go a couple of days without her, and my medication is still in the bathroom." You sigh at the last sentence.

"We'll get it for you." Cara says and puts your bag next to you on the couch.

"Don't punch her or anything please, just grab the medicine and leave." You say as Ashley and Cara walk out of the door.

"Can't promise that!" Ashley says before closing the door.

You sigh and grab your phone, scrolling trough tiktok to cheer yourself up a bit.

Meanwhile Ashley and Cara made it to Perrie's house, they knocked on the door and Perrie opened it short after, tears still rolling down her cheek.

"Hey." Perrie mumbles and steps aside.

Cara and Ashley walk upstairs and do what you told them to do, not hurting anyone just grabbing the medicine and leaving again, except when they wanted to walk out of the door again Perrie stopped them.

"Is Y/n okay?"

"Well the love of her life just kind off told her that she doesn't feel the same, so she's not doing really well right now." Ashley spits before walking to the car.

"I didn't mean it, I'm just confused and stressed. Can you tell her to pick up the phone? Or come here so that I can explain?" Perrie asks.

"I'll try, but only because Y/n deserves an explanation, not because I feel bad for you in any way." Cara says and walks to the car as well.

"Thanks Cara." Perrie smiles trough her tears. Cara gives Perrie a small nod before driving off.

A couple minutes later they're back at their house, you were still scrolling trough tiktok but also still crying.

"Here you go." Ashley smiles and hands you the bottle of pills.

"Thanks." You mumble.

"Could you maybe pick up one of her phone calls?" Cara asks hopefully.

"Fine." You sigh and grab your phone, waiting for it to be called again and picking it up when it did.

"Baby, I didn't mean it okay, I love you and only you. Alex is nothing to me." Perrie says trough the phone as Cara and Ashley walk out of the living room.

"But you felt something when he texted you-"

"No, that's just me being confused and stressed. He's my ex and I hate him, he hurt me and I'm never going to forgive him for that." Perrie says.

"I'm going to spend the night here, but I'll come home tomorrow, okay?" You ask, wiping your tears away and chewing on your bottom lip.

"Do what you need to do." She smiles.

"Bye Pez." You smile back and hang up the phone.

Part 2?