You interrupt an interview

You and Perrie had been dating for 2 months and made it public a couple weeks ago, everyone knew you were quarantined together as well.

You had a YouTube channel and posted some pranks, vlogs and videos with Perrie in them.

That's how everyone figured out you were dating, you started filming videos in Perrie's house when you moved in a month after you started dating, Perrie also randomly appeared in a couple videos. You had around 5 million subscribers and get paid very well, your family thinks your crazy for making it your job, but you didn't care.

"Hello girls." The interviewer smiles to his laptop.

"Hello." The girls smile back, they started talking and answering questions from fans while you run upstairs to you and Perrie's shared bedroom.

"Babe! Look how cool this looks!" You yell as you run in the room.

The girls and the interviewer laugh as you show Perrie the skeleton drawing on your hand.

"Oh shit, sorry." You say and want to walk away but Perrie grabs your wrist and pulls you down, making her fall on the ground and you fall on top of her.

Everyone laughs loudly, but soon returns to the questions, you sit down on Perrie's lap and put your head in the crook of her neck, making her smile.

A couple minutes later Leigh-Anne smiles as she sees you sleeping, she points it out making everyone "Aww".

Perrie lifts you up and lays you down on the bed, the girls all watch in awe as Perrie kisses your head.

"Sleep tight baby girl." She smiles before sitting back down on the ground in front of her laptop.