(Gif) the interviewer asks about you and she can't stop talking about you

"So Perrie how is the girlfriend?" Roman asks.

"Oh now she's happy." Jesy teases as Perrie smiles.

"Oh shut up." Perrie says causing everyone to chuckle. "She's alright. It's been lovely spending so much time together."

"I understand that. So I saw a video of you cooking together, but who really is the cook?"

"I am, but she can cook really good as well, she's just to lazy." Perrie smiles and looks over at the bathroom door.

"Hey!" You yell making everyone laugh once again.

"She can be very annoying." She says, quieter then before so that you couldn't hear it.

"How?"

"I don't know, sometimes I'm just like.."

"Just shut up already

"Just shut up already."

It made everyone laugh again.

"Also the pharmacy is out of her Adhd medication for a couple days and she just gets these energy bursts. Sometimes I just order her to run around the house until she's tired enough to take a nap." Everyone laughed again.

You slapped the back of her head softly causing her to look up.

"Oeh Edwards, now you're in trouble." Leigh-Anne smiles.

You chuckled before lifting her head with your index finger and kissing her.

"I'm going downstairs." You say before running downstairs.

"She's lucky I love her so much though." Perrie smiles. Everyone "aww's" causing Perrie to blush slightly.

"Do you get in fights often?"

"Not as much as we used to but sometimes, Yeah." She says.

"Me and Andre never fight, we've only had like 10 fights in the 4 years we've been dating." Leigh says.

"What? Me and Y/n fight like 5 times a month." Perrie says with her mouth open.

"And how long have you been dating?"

"Almost a year." Perrie says, Jade gasps causing everyone to frown in confusion.

"Perrie Louise Edwards, it's been a year and half a month." Jade says in an American accent causing everyone but Perrie to laugh.

"Oh yeah, we only watched a movie and had se- Uhm ate Macdonald's." She says and slaps her hand for her mouth.

"Not the only thing you ate." Jesy teases in a weird accent.

"Jessica Nelson!"