The beginning Chapter one: The quirkless boy

The boys name was Izuku Midiorya. He was four years old when he found out that he was quirkless. He was five when his mother died. He was also five when he was sent to an orphanage.

He was five when the bullying started. He was picked on by the kids in the orphanage for being quirkless and smaller then all of them.

He was six when he found out his love for inventing. He was six when he met the villains daughter and the orphan boy who became his siblings and protected him.

He was seven when he met the girl with the weak quirk. He was also seven when he met the rich twins. He was seven when he met the girl with the weak quirk. He was eight when they all ran away from the orphanage.

He was eight when they all found a run down building to live in. He was nine when he found out his talent for figuring out quirks and how they worked.

He was ten when he started training with the twins, the villains daughter, the orphan and the girl with weak quirk.

He was eleven when he realized he loved singing. He was eleven when he found out that he was gay.

He was twelve when he and the others made a band called the orphans. He was twelve when he told the others about his sexuality and they accepted him.

He was thirteen when he decided he wanted to be a hero. He was fourteen when he applied for the hero school and was told that quirkless people couldn't be hero's.

He was also fourteen when he made it into the best hero school in Japan. He was fifteen when his journey began.

End of chapter