Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku

Start from the beginning

     Shoto took a lot of time researching the benefits and styles of age regression because he wanted to be as knowledgeable about the subject as possible before bringing it up to his classmate.

      Once the bell rang signaling the end of class, Todoroki walked towards Midoriya who had fallen asleep at his desk. He places a gentle hand on the boy's back pushing him slightly in an attempt to wake him up.

     "Midoriya class is over. I have a new idea, so let's go back to my dorm room okay? This one might be the answer we were looking for." Shoto says which causes the boy to look up through sleepy half opened eye lids.

     The boy simply nods before standing up and gathering his book bag. He looks towards his classmate and begins to follow him out into the hallway and down to the dorms.

     "Don't we still have classes?" Izuku says as a small yawn escapes his mouth.

     "Well you were asleep when the teacher announced that most of the pro heroes in the building had to leave for an important meeting. So technically, the rest of our classes are canceled for the day." Shoto says which Izuku just nods to signal that he understands.

     The two make it all the way to Shoto's dorm room before the dual haired boy stops them both. "Before we go in, I need you to keep an open mind in regards to what is behind this door."

    Izuku squints his eyes a bit in confusion as he looks at the door. "What do you have a super dark secret hidden in there that wasn't present last week when I came over?"

    "Sort of."

    The simple response causes Izuku's eyes to open a bit as he just nods. "Sure no worries, let's just go in please."

    Todoroki opens the door letting both of the boys enter the dorm room. At first nothing seems out of the ordinary to Izuku, that is until he sees the giant children's mat on the floor littered with toys and stuffed animals. He takes a step forward feeling drawn to a small puppy shaped stuffed animal that is front and center.

     "Are you babysitting someone's kid? Or did you have a younger sibling I wasn't aware of?" Izuku asks, sitting on the mat and picking up the toy.

      Shoto follows and sits beside Midoriya on the mat before shaking his head. "Actually no, this is all for you." He says gently.

     "For me? Why would this be for me? I'm not five anymore." The boy says, still holding the stuffed puppy in his lap.

     Todoroki rubs the back of his neck a bit before speaking. "Well remember how I wanted to show you a new way to maybe relax and take your mind off of things?" Izuku nods slowly. "Well I found this thing called age regression on the internet and essentially a lot of people with stress or trauma tend to regress to an age where the stress and anxiety wasn't present. So, I thought maybe we could try it?"

     The boys look at one another before Izuku looks down at the stuffed toy he is holding. He looks back up at Todoroki who seems to be panicking a bit on the inside. Izuku sighs a bit before nodding. "Okay we can try."

      Shoto smiles as he hugs his classmate tightly. "Thank you so much, okay so now we just have to help you regress." Todoroki stands up and rushes to grab some snacks and more toys that were hidden behind his bed.

     He brings out rattles and fidget toys and hands them over to Izuku who stares at them for a moment. Todoroki gestures towards him and shakes his hands a bit as if signaling to the boy that it was okay to play with them a bit.

     Izuku blushes, feeling slightly embarrassed as he begins to shake the rattle in his hand while keeping his other hand still attached to his puppy stuffed animal. Todoroki smiles as he leans back watching everything play out.

     Within minutes, it appears that Izuku has regressed to a very young age as he crawls around the floor. He shakes the toys that make noise and giggles, liking the sound. By this point, Todoroki has placed some music on to fill up the silence in the room which causes Midoriya to sit and wiggle like he's dancing every once in a while.

     Todoroki simply observes as he takes note on what age range Izuku may be in and after seeing how nonverbal the boy was besides the giggling and the fact that he wasn't walking from place to place, it seemed like he may be in a baby space of mind.

     Since he wasn't sure what age Izuku would regress, he bought all the essentials needed for any age. So he decided to go ahead and get Midoriya changed into a diaper and onesie just to be safe.

     The two play with the toys and listen to the music until the sky goes from a bright day to a dark night. Todoroki decides to have Izuku stay the night and places a movie on for the both of them to watch.

     As Izuku falls asleep, Todoroki smiles realizing that he finally found a way to keep his classmate safe and happy without having to deal with the stress of the outside world.

     Moments before Todoroki himself falls asleep his phone begins to ring and he quickly answers in hopes of not waking the little guy.

     "Hello?"

    "Shoto, why in the world is there a $2,000 charge as of yesterday on my new credit card?"

      "Oh, I wouldn't have a clue father. Have a good night, bye."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to join the server!

~ TeddyBumble