Getting together Part 6

"So do we get to meet the rest of your family?" Fred mentions. 

"I will answer any question you have about them but you will meet the rest of the family on the Hogwarts reunion." 

"What houses are your siblings?" Teddy asked. 

"Barry and Ella didn't go to Hogwarts. However I am a Ravenclaw 6th year by next year, along with my twin. My little brother Sam is a Slytherin. Felix however is going to be a Gryffindor no doubt. We have a debate whether he will be a Gryffindor or Slytherin. My bets on Gryffindor though. However Dad thinks that every male in the family will be sorted into Slytherin I think he is a little biased." 

"So your father is a Slytherin?" Teddy inquires. 

"Of course Teddy Bear." She said with a smirk. 

"Please don't call me that." 

"Why not Daddy?" Harmony asks with a questioning face on her feminine features. 

"Because I will loose what ever reputation at the Auror office if someone refers to me as Teddy Bear." 

"I still don't Dada." 

"You will when your older and you want to be a Auror like your Dada. You will understand what it means to embarrass yourself in front of your co-workers. 

"So can we go over the houses you guys are in?"

"I was in Hufflepuff." Teddy was the first to speak. 

"I figured. Mom told me allot about you and your family. I was wondering if Hufflepuff or Gryffindor."

"Well I was Ravenclaw," Victorie said. 

"Same with Moi," Lily said.

"I remember." Electra said. "I heard you know the bat bogey hex from your mother your kind of famous around the Ravenclaw common room." 

"I am sure it is just because I am Harry Potter's only daughter." She looked apologetically at said Father. "Sorry dad." 

"None taken, sweetie." To be honest he got used to being a celebrity since he was in his teen years.

"Dad I am 13 you need to stop calling me sweetie." She gave him a pointed look. 

"Nope, You are still my daughter. I can call you anything I want since you are living in my house." He smirked. 

"Well then I will be getting a boyfriend and moving in with him." She smirked back at the horrified look on Harry's face. 

"Nope not happening until you are at least 30." He shook his head at the ridiculous statement of his daughter. His wife was whispering 'honey calm down,' to him and rubbing his back.

"Look on the Brightside." Electra said. Everyone looked at the girl in question, "She is an Strong independent woman, who is not into Girls I might add, and most guys are afraid of her, so if she does eventually get a boyfriend it is because the boy is as brave or more brave than the great Harry Potter." Harry made a questioning face. "So continue I know Albus is a Slytherin, and James here is a Gryffindor as is Rose, and Hugo of course, Artemis is a Ravenclaw and George II is a Gryffindor  What about the rest of you?"