Chapter 15

Dawn stood there in a trance staring at her hands terrified on what she had just done, she killed someone, what was going to happen to her? she's a siren now. what does that even mean?

"Dawn?" she heard someone whisper but her eyes didn't leave her hands "Dawn" the same person said sternly, her eyes didn't move to them they only moved to the dead vampire, his eyes wide open staring into the nothingness, his ashy skin, veins popping out, his body relaxed as he was finally free from pain. "Dawn" she finally snapped out of her trance and looked at Kol who had a worried look.

Dawn didn't think before smashing her lips onto his, he didn't respond right away but when he realised what she was doing he kissed back passionately, his tongue licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly responded. They carried on kissing before they pulled away breathless and panting hard. "I'm sorry for what I said, I don't need space, I need you" she confessed grabbing his slightly tanned face "I need all of you, okay?" her eyes wandered on his for a couple seconds.

"Okay" He whispered back nodding. They stood there staring at each other, gazes not moving only when they blink. Dawns head had started to fill with questions again and panic clear on her face. "Dawn? dawn what's wrong"

her eyes widened "I killed someone" disbelief clear in her voice, she gasped and a hand smacked on her mouth "I actually killed someone" she repeated "oh my god" her breathing began to become uneven, tears began streaming down her face. Kol embraced her whispering sweet nothings in her ears like 'its okay' 'you going to be okay' 'clam down' 'darling' and soothing 'shh'. Dawn started shaking her head still hugging Kol "its not going to be okay" she mocked "its far from okay" she laughed unamused "I killed someone, what's going to happen to me?" she asked.

"I don't know" he confessed "do you feel different?" he asked still embracing her.

"no, I feel the-" Dawn didn't get to finish what she was going to say instead she fell limp in Kol's arm.

Dawns vision:

Dawn sat up from the floor clutching her head and squinted her eyes in pain from her head. a moment pasted and the pain died down, she took a look of her surroundings. She scrunched her face up in confusion she wasn't in a room, there where no walls, no furniture, no nothing. Just darkness with no person in sight.

"Hello?" Dawn called out hoping for a reply but fear and disappointment flooded her when she was met with even more silence. "hello? is anyone there?" she called out again and once again met with more silence. Dawn finally stood up and started walking in a direction, no clue to where as she was going. She wrapped her arms around herself hoping for a bit of comfort.

"Hello there" a voice came from the side of Dawn and she jumped to the side defensively putting her arms up. the man just laughed "no need for that, I'm not going to hurt you, Dawn dear" He smiled his pearly, blinding white teeth appeared.

"what do you want with me? who even are you?" Dawn asked lowly.

"I'm sure you have heard of me" Dawn just looked at him confused "I'm the devil or what ever you humans call me now a days but I prefer to be called Cade" the man now know as Cade introduced. Dawns jaw fell to the ground "oh and for your first question, I'm here to help you fully complete your siren capability's" The devil smirked excited.

"why me? I'm nothing special" Dawn said hoping to wake up from this nightmare.

"oh but Dawn you are" the man stated "I have waited for you for a thousand years" his smirk stayed constant on his face and spark of wickedness glinted in his eyes, it scared her. "you are going to be one of the most powerful, indestructible supernatural creatures on earth" honesty in every word he said.