Chapter 13

Dawns head hung low in pain, tears racing down her face, heart aching sobs admitting from her mouth. "please stop" Dawn croaked out in pain, she couldn't handle it, it was like all her innocence was slowly being sucked out of her in the most painful way. "It hurts" The now know man, Noah, stared at her he started to feel waves of regret coming from him, it confused him to as why a girl's voice was effecting him so much, I mean he's done this to others before why was now so different?

"I carnet sweet heart" stroking a small knife across her tear stained face, the only pleasure out of torturing her was that it was also effecting Kol. "You know your 'perfect' little boyfriend took everything from me" Dawns head finally rose she looked at him in the eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"what did he do?" Dawn asked redundantly, she wanted to know but she also was nervous about it, I mean it must have been bad from the stuff he was doing to her. she didn't know what Kol had changed into over the thousand years; losing her, turning off his humanity, being daggered on and off through out the years. that must of really messed with his head.

"what did he do?" Noah laughed bitterly "you mean did he not do?" Noah corrected, Dawn just tilted her head in confusion but then let it drop back down praying for the pain to stop, Noah noticed her confusion "do you really not know what he has turned into over the last thousand years" he held an astonished look on his face "well, looks like I'm going to be the one to ruin the perfect little image you have of him" He walked behind her and placed his hands on her head.

"what are you-" Dawn was cut off from a vision or was it a memory popping in her head.

The early 1500

Noah was out on a field with a girl, she was a beautiful girl she had Brown hair quite like Dawns but she had emerald eyes like the stone that glowed under the florescent sun her lips were plump light pink with a smile that boys would swoon over, she had an perfectly tanned olive skin tone that girls would go green with envy for.

Noah and the mystery girl were running around laughing like nothing could hurt them "no haha you carnet get me" the girl laughed, sticking her tongue out at him in a childish matter, still running away from him but he was starting to gain on her and when he finally caught her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and started to tickle her, they fell to the floor she was a laughing mess "no, please have mercy" she said through giggles and laughs.

He finally stopped but still laughing himself he laid next to her on the minty smelling fresh grass looking up at the blue sky that went on forever. Their laughing went down but huge smiles remained on their faces unable to stop to the point their cheeks started to hurt.

"what happens if Kol finds us" the brunet girl asked rolling over onto Noah's chest, her head laid above his heart making her hear his calm heart. Noah put a hand on her head and started stroking her hair.

"then I will protect you, I will never let anything hurt you, Celeste or our little prince or princess" Noah promised whispering the last part but knowing that she could hear, but little did he know that was a short promise he could not keep, she didn't reply she just kept listening to his soothing heart beat believing his words. Dawn watched the couple in awe it kind of reminded her of her and Kol but she was confused to as why Noah would have to protect her against Kol, she knew Kol had done bad thing but she wasn't ready for what was about to come.

after a few moments of quite and familiar voice came from behind them "well, well, well would you look at this, how sweet" Noah and Celeste jumped up and Noah put Celeste behind her in a protective way. "protecting you damsel, mate" Kol smiled mischievously, Dawn watched this encounter and saw an unrecognizable look in his eyes, she saw something monstrous in his eyes it remined her of Mikael when he killed her.