Chapter 7

Kol stood in his living room with his sister cloths packed with like 8 different suitcases as they were both leaving for New Orleans soon. Dawn had explained to Kol about the link spell with her and the rest of the siblings and Kol had told Freya, Freya was also coming to help break it as it was either her or Dawn but Dawn didn't know what supernatural creature she is yet so how one earth does she learn to break a spell from a very powerful, thousand year witch.

"She's going to be okay Kol, we will all be okay" Freya said comforting a very anxious and worried Kol, questions kept running through his head like; what if someone try's to kill her for past enemy's that not only he has made but the rest of his uncontrollable family has made. Guilt now formed on his face at the thought. "Kol no one will hurt her, were the Mikaelson's we always find away around death" Freya one again said with a small sad smile on her face. Kol let out a shaky breath at his older sister's words, he nodded and sat down relaxing on the couch for a moment.

"she'll be fine, we will fine" Kol muttered to himself running his hand down his face. Freya shot him a look of sympathy but also a look of amusement she had never seen her brother care so much about someone let alone a girl but Dawn wasn't just a girl she was, is his girl and he had yet to see her and yet again her life was in jeopardy from him and his family's past mistakes.

*****

Hayley had walked through the compound with baby hope on her hip and noticed the 3 Mikaelson siblings laughing with genuine smiles on their faces talking to a brunet girl who she was unknown to her. Elijah's head lifted to Hayley's and hope "Hayley, Hope" Elijah welcomed the girl who he had growing feelings for and his niece. everybody else's head plopped up to also meet Hayley and Hope.

Hope started giggling and gurgling with a large smile spread across her cheeks, Dawn looked at the girl confused to who she was as 'Lijah, Bekah and Nik hadn't said a word about her. Nik grabbed Hope from Hayley after greeting her and walked over to Dawn who had a loving smile on her face, she loved babies. "Hope meet auntie Dawn, Dawn meet your niece Hope, my daughter" Klaus introduced. Dawns mouth opened in shock but was then replaced into a large smile just like Hope's and started cooing at her.

"Auntie! is this another secret sister or something?!" Hayley asked Klaus dumbfounded and in major shock referring to the new girl standing in front of her.

"what no no this Dawn, we told you about her remember" Rebekah replied in a 'duh' tone. Hayley furrowed her eyebrows she did remember the 3 talking about her but she remembered them saying that she was dead, that she died by Mikael's hand. literally.

"I thought she was dead" Hayley replied bluntly, but Dawn only laughed at her by thinking that less than week ago that she was in fact dead

"yes, yes she was but now...." Elijah went on telling her about the whole Dawn resurrection and the link and all that nonsense.

When Elijah had finished she sat on the sofa speechless, she drifted her eyes over to Dawn who was bouncing Hope up and down on her knee and Hope smiling to the point her cheeks were going to hurt, Hayley smiled softly at the sight she had to admit that Dawn was good with kids and that she might have to ask her to baby sit sometime as Hope to seem to like her.

"looks like all the Mikaelson's have a soft spot for you Dawn" Klaus said laughing and tapping her shoulder as he watched his best friend and daughter mess around with each other, but Dawn only rolled her eye's and smiled back at the baby.

After about 3 hours Marcel and Josh had walked into the compound to see the Mikaelson family smiling and laughing which was a rare sight. "Marcellus! Josh!" Nik exclaimed in joy he had grown to like Josh and Marcel he had already liked. Marcel smiled at him while Josh only shifted nervously at the greeting towards him.