Chapter 3

It was mid day in Mystic Falls and there very own scooby gang was in the living room of the Salvatore house Elena and Stefan where sitting on the sofa, Damon was making himself, Bonnie and Caroline a glass of bourbon, Matt and Tyler sat opposite Elena and Stefan on the other sofa and Alaric was standing. They were debating on whether or not they should tell Klaus that his dead best friend was resurrected and sleeping in one of the guest rooms.

When the rest of the gang heard from Damon, Stefan and Elena that the girl who entered the Grill was Dawn Elodie they were confused at first until something switched in their heads and thought about the story's Rebekah had said about her. They were all wondering on how she was alive and who resurrected her. Speaking of dawn she was still asleep she was very tired of walking through the woods half of the night and then finding out that it had been a thousand years since she died.

"It couldn't of been someone in Mystic Fall's because I would of sensed the witch" Bonnie said confusing the gang more, as they hated not knowing something.

"maybe it was someone in New Orleans" Stefan suggested the gang thought for a moment until something switched in Caroline.

"Didn't Klaus say something about very powerful dead ancestors and strong covens that live there, maybe it was them"

The gang looked at Caroline and smiled at her brilliance. "well I made a promise to the girl up stairs that I would take her to them and she would be bound to see them again so I would like it to be sooner than later and not face Klaus' wrath" Stefan said jumping up of the sofa and smoothing out his pants.

"are you sure that's wise they might think that its fake and kill her on the spot" Damon reasoned with Stefan. He liked the girl, not in that way obviously, but he couldn't help himself feel drawn to her. He has to admit Klaus was right when he said she was like an angel sent down from heaven and the god of Aphrodite wouldn't be able to compare, in Damon's eyes anyway.

"I made a promise to her, and plus she's practically related to the Mikaelson's so I wouldn't want to see her angry" Stefan explained shaking at the thought of past memory's popped in his head.

Stefan left the room without another word and went upstairs to wake up the sleeping angel. he had already packed cloths and food for there journey so they could leave as soon Dawn was up, dressed and fed.

Stefan entered the room to find an empty bed and Dawn looking in the draws for cloths. Dawn's head snapped to the door as she heard the slight creak of it when it opened. She smiled at Stefan and asked for some cloths. Stefan left the room and not even 2 minutes later he came back with a set of Elena's cloths. Dawn thanked him and got changed. Stefan walked back down stairs tot he rest of the gang.

"how is she? is she okay?" Elena asked wondering why only Stefan came down.

"yeah, she fine she just getting changed I gave her another set of your cloths if that's alright?" Stefan asked, it was to late now anyway he had already given it to her.

"yep that fine" Elena smiled at Stefan and he returned it. He went back to his old spot next the Elena on the sofa while they waited for Dawn to come down. they thought it'd be best for only Damon and Stefan to go with Dawn seeing as they were the strongest out of them all.

5 minutes had pasted and Dawn walked down the stairs and entered the living were everyone was chatting. They all stopped when they saw the woman their mouths practically dropped at the sight, well except from Damon, Stefan and Elena, She was gorgeous even though she wasn't wearing anything to fancy she made it look like it was the most expensive piece of clothing in the world.

"so when do we leave?" Dawn asked, her voice was like a siren calling out to them. some believed in the old world that she was a gift from god and that no body should take her for granted and no one did, but it wasn't until Mikael killed her did they realised how much they did rely on her to calm the vicious Mikaelson family from their deaths.