"Please, fuck me and then this hard rock down there will hit your spot at your walls tightened" He begs, all of the sudden she take off his underwear revealing his hard d!ck..She grab it and then do hand job on his d!ck, he let out a bottom manly moan.."Make it faste-" She didn't hesitate to make it fast, he open his mouth..Rolling his eyes, "Just like that, fuck!" He grunt, y/n was enjoying his moans and his grunts..She smiled in satisfaction.

She lick his sensitive t!p teasingly and slowly, he let out a groan.."You're making me cum" He growled, "Y/n please, i want my d!ck in your mouth..Then you're gonna choke it" He said with a manly voice, sending shivers on her spine.."You want your dick in me?" He nods beggingly.

"As you wish, baby" She slowly put his large d!ck on her mouth, "Feels so good, damn" He bit his lip aggressively, he intensively move his cock in and out in her mouth..He can feel the back of her throat.

Choking noises were heard from y/n, she rolled her eyes..She coughs, making it vibrate, "I-I'm gonna...Cum" He said, "No, you need to be in me" He chuckled, y/n slowly take off her cycling shorts with her black lingerie, and then revealing her clean pink p-ssy.

She positioned herself, jungkook place his hand under his head..Smirking, "Shit, this is driving me insane" She mumbled, she really finds that hot..She slowly entered inside, she throw her head back, "Oh shit" She said with a deep voice, "You're driving me insane" He thrust inside her, making a slapping sound.

She closed her eyes, opening her lips.."Fuck" She moaned loudly, she rub her clit while he's thursting in her, "Rubbing your clit for me, huh?" He make the pace fast and rough, making them moan in unsion.

she put her hands on his chest, her cheeks were red..He grab her chin, kissing her roughly, she feels his t!p hitting deeply on her sweet spot, "I'm.." She can't handle the intense pleasure, she can't even utter her sentence.."I-I'm coming" She finally said loudly.

As she can feel her walls tightened, jungkook thurst inside her faster..Moaning, "So tight" He said fixing her hair, and kissing her cheek until to her lips..Their mixed sperms went out, she lick his dick..Tasting the mixed sperms they make, she crawled on top of him and kiss his lips.

"We both taste great" He said between the kiss, smirking smugly.."It's amazing" He said, kissing and sucking her neck..Leaving a few love bites on her skin, "Guess we have a romantic morning sex for today" She said pecking his lips.

"So, let's eat breakfast?" She tilt her head, "I already ate my breakfast" She furrowed her brows, "What's your breakfast then?" He look down, smirking secretly.."You are the breakfast" He look up, plastering a smug smirk on his lips.

"Breakfast was very delicious, just so perfect to taste and to eat out" He said grabbing her jaw, then kissing her lips.. Entering his tongue in her mouth, he tasted every inch of her..He was so satisfied for his breakfast.