𝒙𝒊. 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

Depuis le début

Bellamy Blake woke up in a room filled with blue light, nothing but pain running through his entire body.

The last thing he remembered was Gabi being knocked out and taken out of the room. He remembered putting up a fight and then getting knocked out himself. Then he remembered the torturing; being blasted in boiling water and getting injected with something worse than the water itself.

Just like Lincoln explained.

Bellamy's eyes widened when he realized he had no idea where the hell Gabi was. As far as he knew, they could be turning her into a reaper by now, or even worse, they could be killing her.

He didn't hesitate to sit further up and look around the other cages around his own, hoping for any sort of evidence Gabi was there.

He needed to know she was safe or he was going to lose his mind.

A low growl erupted from the back of his throat once he realized the feisty blonde was nowhere in sight and he started banging on her cage doors, trying to remove the lock, only stopping when an annoyed female voice spoke up.

Bellamy shook his head tiredly, eyeing the girl in confusion, "I can't . . . I don't understand you."

"Sky Person?" she sneered, nothing but venom dripping from her words.

When he nodded, she didn't hesitate to spit in his face, her actions followed by a cold glare.

Annoyance washed over him as he screwed his face up in disgust and used the palm of his hand to wipe the spit off the side of his face, "I take it no one has told you we're not enemies anymore."

The grounder didn't respond, only backed away further into her cage.

"I need to get out of this cage." 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘪. He added in his head, gripping the cage with his fingers.

"And then what?" the grounder besides him asked in boredom.

"And then I'll kill everyone in this mountain." Bellamy thought, glaring down at the floor.

-

After what felt like hours of banging on his cage door, Bellamy managed to draw enough attention to himself so the guards would pick him to draw blood out of.

They ended up sedating him -- which yeah, wasn't originally what he had planned -- but when he woke up next, he was strapped upside down and came face to face with a younger brunette girl he soon found out was named Maya -- aka Jasper's friend slash crush Clarke told him and Gabi about.

Bellamy just finished getting dressed into the clothes that belonged to a guard that he killed and hid the body of just minutes ago.

"You've done enough." Bellamy told her, sensing her hesitancy to do anything else, but not being able to help himself when he added, "I just need to know one more thing. Where do they hold the ones about to become reapers?"

Maya's eyes widened at his words and he could sense she was getting uncomfortable with the topic, but wasn't selfless enough right now to care.

"The new ones are supposed to be put in the lab." she told him hesitantly, "I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into if you want me to take you there."

"You don't have to." he shook his head, "Just draw me a map."

"No. I'm in." Maya said, her words surprising him but he couldn't waste his time double checking so he merely nodded.

"Okay. First you take me to the lab, we get Gabi and then you take us to the radio so we can contact Wells and Clarke. We heard Jasper's SOS."

"Gabi?" Maya repeated curiously, "Like Gabriella?"