12. three lost souls - snf

[Muchroom gogy but with human Sap and dream 

tw creepy stuff]

It was that time of the night the, time when most people are asleep, and those who weren't were just lost, souls.

Anyone who was alone at this hour would find themselves trying to do the impossible or trying to eld it all, the poor lost souls would end up trapped in their old feeble heads as thanks for prying on the spirits awake when no one else was.

So of course, if anyone had been awake to see it they would have seen two young boys running from their emptiness down the street, holding hands.

The boys just so happened to also be 17 and in love.

As they ran their hair flew behind them, the first boy running before the other one had raven black hair flowing behind him in a loose man bun, the other one sported strawberry blond hair flying all around his vaguely Florida sunkissed and freckled face.

As the wind grew in strength and wiped around them the red-brown autumn leaves flew up and down in magnificent swirls. A thick fog began to settle in the valley as the two young boys entered a dark, old forest. It would have been very peace full had the boys been alone.

As soon as the boys entered the clearing they were planning on spending their night in they were met with instead of the empty forest they expected, instead, they were met with the glowing completely yellow eyes in the sunken eye sockets of a gobbling looking thing. short and skinny with lanky limbs sitting on the ground crotched down sitting with his hands just laying on the ground, he was staying at them with eyes filled with tears that now stopped glowing and turned into doe looking eyes big and brown. 

then he started sobbing, pulling his long lanky arms to his face and sitting on the ground like a disappointed child.  

"How are you?" Dream carefully said purposefully keeping his voice soft as not to scare the other. 

"Why the fuck are you talking to it what if it wants to kill us," Sapnap yelled as he took the others arm and tried to pull them away. The sad-looking boy thing looked even more sad at the raven's harsh words and more tears dripped down his cheeks and onto his ripped and dirty clothing. 

"you can't know that and look at him does he look like he wants to kill us," dream pointed at the boy. 

"You don't know that, and stop calling, it him its creepy," 

"stop being an asshole Sapnap," 

"Sapnap," the boy echoed. Smiling a  bit. 

"you like that do you," Dream smiled as well ripping his arm from his boyfriend's grasp and walking forwards towards the boy. "I'm Dream,"

"dream" 

"What's your name?"

the boy shook his head suddenly moving away from Dream, as Sapnap watched from a few meters away. 

"no it's ok, sorry you don't have to say," Dream studied his face he now noticed the bloody and broken-looking nose as well as scrapes all over his almost starved-looking body. 

" do you want to tell me what happened to you?" he was handling this situation surprisingly good for just having met some kind of mystical creature in the forest and by the looks of some of his injuries there were more of them, and at least some of them were capable of violence. 

"don't like to say," 

"you don't have to but you might feel better if you do it always helps me to talk to Sapnap or my sister about things that have upset me,"

"upset, asshole say things," 

" I'm sorry that wasn't nice of them," he had a slight urge to 'langue' the boy but, well he wasn't exactly sure but he looked fully grown. 

"hug?" 

"sure why not do you wanna come over here?" 

the boy plopped himself down on top of the other's lap and hid his head in the neck of the other. 

Dream preceded to continue having a nice night out with his boyfriend whilst keeping the boy in his lap, and by sunrise, he and Sapnap left with a promise to return soon.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 700 words]

Posting this 01:03 Swedish time

not my og plan but it's 1 am cut me some slack here. 

Remember you are real don't forget to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) your valid you deserve to eat and survive.

You are real.

// Uttiirvin