5. Don't let me change your mind - griangst

Maybe he should have known something was wrong when he didn't feel like working on anything that morning, maybe he should have known something wasn't right when he forgot to deliver his last order with pesky bird deliveries, maybe he should have known it was getting bad when even visiting his friends seemed like a pointless task.

But grain had a history of just ignoring his own symptoms so he didn't.  

maybe someone should have worried when the barrage hadn't been restoked in a week, maybe someone should have worried when he got a bit too caught up in his own work, maybe someone should have worried when he disappeared.

but Grian was widely known to get sidetracked so no one did.  

Or maybe someone did. 

Mumbo noticed when Grains letters stopped coming in. and to him, it was worse than any other red flag he could ever be waving. 

Mumbo was one of a few people who knew of Grian's History with the Evo smp. He knew things could get hard for the short builder. 

So he came over. 

And he found his friend wrapped up in the dirty sheets of his bed (which was very hard to find let me tell you). he found old and mushy carrots laying around. 

Grains chest monster seemed untouched, something it had not been for a long while. 

Mumbo walked up to the bed and crouched down beside it.  he poked his friend back with his pointer finger. 

" Grian, come on let's go to the shopping district,"

"no," 

"yes," 

He grabbed Grian by his upper arms and then turned him around so the small builder was facing him.  Grian's eyes were cold and dark his face seemed slimmer than the last time the red stoner had seen him. 

He pulled the other into a tight hug feeling the other shake ever so slightly and then tears on the shoulder of his suit. 

"I'm sorry," Grian whispered.

"don't be it isn't your fault, everyone gets upset sometimes," he comforted his friends the best he could. 

"not like me tho, not everyone becomes a dirty mess just because they lose motivation,"

" no they don't but it doesn't mean your wrong just because you have a hard time," he took a deep breath " it might not feel like it but dealing with anxiety or depression is a real issue and not something you can just brush of, you need to take just as much care of your mental health as your physical health."

"I know that but it seemed like my brain just doesn't get it," Grian lifted his head showing off his red and teary eyes "I get it everyone tells me that and I know it, but its just hard to actually do it"

" that's why I'm here," the raven head stud up and helped his blond fried up as well " we can go to the shopping district, mess with Scar or Iskall, steal some doors, and when you're up to it I can help you work on your mansion, how does that sound?"

"amazing, : )" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 514 words]

Hey! this is a call out, take care of yourself, OK?

ok.

and yes the title has nothing to do with the story 

posting this 8.40 Swedish time

Remember you are real don't forget to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) your valid you deserve to eat and survive.

You are real.

// Uttiirvin