6.SCP au - DNF

[ Dream is a Doctor at the SCP foundation and gets thrown into a cell with a dangerous being after trying to befriend one 

TW: implied abuse, Panik attack ]

Dream pov:

I have to admit handcuffs are not comfortable at all. 

two doctors pulled me down the dimly lit corridor, one was holding my arm tightly, the other one was walking with a tease to my back. 

They practically shoved me into a wall and unlooked a door with the number 404 on it. 

the door was dar and heavy metal and made seeing making me think the door hadn't been used in weeks.

the room inside was even darker, I could only just see the outline of a bed and something in the far corner. 

I got nudged into the room, roughly, the door slammed shut beind me and the handcuffs fell off.  

"enjoy yourself traitor, one of the doctors said, and then you could hear steps walking away. 

whatever was in the corner moved. it almost seemed like it was made of liquid or trying to melt into the wall. 

"Hello?" I said. I didn't know exactly what I was meant to do. 

was I food? 

was that MY food?

it was breathing

It was alive 

It was panicking? 

as my eyes got used to the dark I could soak in more details of the room, the bed would only fit one person, there were no pillows only a blanket. there were bloodstains all over the walls and floor. A single bloody fork was the only loose item in the cell. there was a small puddle of vomit close to the being curled up in the corner now better visible nuzzled under a sink. The figure was dressed in only an oversized t-shirt, as far as I could see, it was dirty ripped, and bloody like almost everything else in the room. 

"Hello?" I asked again talking a step over the handcuffs approaching the ... boy?

His breathing was labored breathing seemed to get more and more labored every second. 

"Hi, what's your name?" 

he didn't answer.

"I'm dr. dream, well I guess I'm not a doctor anymore, so I guess only dream now," 

the boy rubbed his eye with a closed fist. maybe he was tired. I crouched down now only a meter away. 

" Can you please take a deep breath," I asked hoping to help the starved-looking boy. 

"I promise I'm just trying to help,"

I looked around the now somewhat visible room, eyes landing on the fork. 

"here do you like this?" 

one of the boy's eyes opened, it was a clear crystal blue color, almost seeming like its own light source in the darkroom. 

He looked at the fork and made a whimpering noise, he almost sounded like a wounded animal. 

"here," I picked up the fork and offered it to him. he slowly and carefully reached out and his face in his arm. I put the fork in his hand and he snatched it back and put the pronged part into his mouth. 

suddenly the sound of a different cell door could be heard and then a voice.  

"hi, George we're back," the boy- George?- opened the other one of his eye's it was pure black no eye whites or anything. George crumbled over to a small hole in the left wall. he seemed to have calmed down now. 

" How are you?" said the voice. George started crying again, or more like sobbing, strained, and painfully sobbing. 

"what's wrong Georgie?" a second softer voice asked. George glared at me. 

" uhhhhh," what was I meant to say?

"Who are you," the first voice asked.

" my name is Dream I used to be a doctor but they kicked me when I tried to make friends with one of the beings," it wasn't the full story but I did not have time for that now. 

"Well hi," the second voice said, "I'm Karl, and this is Sapnap," 

"Hi," 

It was weird having a conversation like this especially with a crying boy in the middle of it, but he seemed to be a little less panicky now that he could hear Sapnap and Karl.

" Can I ask a few questions?"

"Depends what you wanna know."

"is his name George?"

" well it's not his real name, it's the name we kind of just the name we gave him when he came here. the doctors just call him 404."  

"ok, and how come he doesn't talk?"

"well he hid when he first came here but the doctors kept taking him away and every time he came back less and less talkative, now he is completely nonverbal. but he screams when they try to take him away so we know his vocal cords still work" sapnap's voice was shaky and seemed less secure than how it started out. 

"and what's with the bloodstains?" 

" I don't know, I wasn't aware they existed," 

"I do," Karl said abruptly.

"you do?" Sapnap sounded confused. 

"yeah," Karl swallowed " it was late and I couldn't sleep but I realized Groege was awake too and I tried talking to him but I think he had a nightmare or something he-he kept hitting the walls and- and he said he wanted 'out', I assume that's how they got there" shit that got dark fast. 

"Why didn't you tell me about that," sapnap asked almost accusingly. 

" I just forgot to tell you I'm sorry," 

"don't be sorry,"

"The last question, who are you two?" 

" honestly I'm not too sure anymore," Karl responded with a miss placed giggle. 

"he is somekind of glitch I'm notsure either and hit brain go friedat one pint to his memory is a bit fucked, and I'm somekind of fire being," sapnap helped. "but all out abities were striped away or stoped by inforsed handcuffs."

"do you have any plans of escape?"

"no but even if we did we whuldent tell you about it," 

"why?" 

"We don't trust you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1003 words]

If i get anyone commenting about it i might write a second part, this is already 1000 words but have some plans, not enouf motivation tho. 

posting this 7.14 Swedish time

Remember you are real don't forget to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) your valid you deserve to eat and survive. 

You are real.

// Uttiirvin