1. Dnf - do dead men deserve praise

[ sapnap works in the flower shop where dream byes the flowers for his dead lover, they talk about life and death 

Tw death,  sewer slide] 

Sapnap pov:

He had been working at the flower shop for a few months now. It wasn't the most exciting job on the planet, lots of Karens, but it bayed the bills so he stayed. 

There was one customer thow Sapnap had never talked to the other properly but every day without fail the tall man would walk in and bye a singular white rose. Nothing more nothing less. no matter how tired he looked. some times it was the last few dollars in his wallet, sometimes he ran in just a minute before Sapnap ended his 12- 18  (12 am to 6 pm) shift. 

it was one particular night, the rain was pouring down outside. Sapnap was not looking forwards to walking home.  He was stud behind the somewhat old-fashioned cashier waiting for the flower boy to arrive. the clock was about 17.54 but he wanted to wait, hoping the man would show up before he was forced to close.  He knew the other would show up.

And he was right 

at exactly 18.00 a very wet and tired-looking flower boy came stumbling in. 

" Are you still open?" he asked slightly out of breath.

"of course," sapnap smiled at the other holding up a white rose in his lefthand showing it off like it was pure gold. " I was actually waiting for you," 

"oh, you're a lifesaver," Flower boy sighted. He reached for his wallet only to find it empty, not a single penny, " shit!" he yelled just a bit too loudly for only losing a flower.  He looked up and stared almost hungrily into Sapnpas aburn eyes. " I beg of you please let me have that rose I will pay double tomorrow I promise you please I just need that rose," 

"Woah dude," Sapnaps customer service smile was gone " was playing on giving it to you anyways no need to even pay, why do you need them so bad? I was thinking you were giving them to some girl, but this seems more important." 

" well first of all I'm gay," 

" sorry, so a guy?" 

"yes, no -kind of," 

" Please elaborate," 

"Well, he's dead," 

"Oh," Sapnaps little noise of surprise held more emotion them he really wanted to let on but the stressed person in front of him barely heard him. 

" he took his own life, well sort of, he had cancer and overdosed on his pain medication when I was at work," oversharing probably wasn't the plan but the small flower shop was the only place he had now." I don know if it was even intentional or if he was just in too much pain to notice or care." 

" I'm so sorry," Sapnap was taken aback by the horrible story, but there was truly some kind of beauty in it. 

" don't be, he's ok now I know it," the sad man smiled sadly at the rose in his hand. 

for a moment they both stud in silence admiring the plant.

" do dead men deserve praise," 

"care to eliberate," 

" I'm mad at him for leaving, or maybe I'm mad at the world for beating him up so badly. I don't want to bring back his pain, I would not even take it for myself if I had the option. KNOWING how much it hurt to lose him. I couldn't give HIM that. I miss him." he took a deep breath still staring at the white flower. 

" I think you're allowed to be mad, you can hate him for leaving but remember to love the memories ok," sapnap said probably with more confidence in his voice than he could ever actually feel. 

"thank you," simple jet so heavy. 

" I'm glad I could help," sapnap watched as the other slowly backed of " Have a good day..." 

"dream," dream finished. 

"dream," 

" and he," dream gestured at the flower " was George" 

" Tell George I said hi,"

"I will,"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a different world, Sapnap and dream became best friends after this.

But that's not how life works.

in this world, Sapnap got fired for giving away products and never saw Dream again.

In a different world, George was alive. Living a happy life with his best friend and boyfriend. In a different world, we can cure cancer.

In a different world, we are all shrimp.

In a different world, George met Sapnap and they became best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[words 760]

Yes I changed the ending but don't worry the old one is underneath this one 

This has been stuck in my head for days so here u go.

have an amazing day

posting this 2.26 Swedish time

Remember to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) //

Uttiirvin