𝟛𝟜

~Y/n Pov~

We were all walking down towards the exit of the school and just before we exit, Akisha started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" Akisha laughed hard.

"What?" All of us asked.

"Henry!" She said.

As we looked at the window, indeed, it was a funny site. Henry singing his heart out to God knows what song it is.

~Henry's Pov~

"MAMAAAAAA OOOOOOOHHH I DON'T WANNA DIE!! IF SOMETIMES WISH I'VE NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALL!!!"

*weird guitar noises from his mouth*

~Y/n's Pov~

"Let's give a scare when we approach him." I said as everyone grinned evilly.

We were all walking hastily but not enough for Henry to hear nor see us. We walked close to the window and everyone banged on it.

Henry's Face:

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Henry shouted from surprise

"We're here." We all say as we grinned evilly at Henry.

"Damn bafoons, get in." Henry said as he unlocked the car doors and all of us went inside.

"Anything interesting?" Henry asked.

"Not much." Akisha answered.

"Really? How's Winona?" Henry asked.

"She said there's a fifty-fifty chance she's going to move out of the house." I say sadly.

"To where?" Henry asked concerned.

"Probably Francine's apartment, because Francine also wants a roommate, she thought Winona would be uncomfortable giving up the house, so she put up some posters near school and some around the city, when Winona saw it, she also thought of becoming independent, so she went to the origin of the posters, then low and behold, there she is, standing at the door surprised, she thought that would be one of those regular middle aged woman or just a normal student that will be staying with her at her apartment but lo and behold theres her girlfriend." I said.

"Seems quite the surprise if I say so myself." Henry said.

"What's for dinner?" Matthew asked.

"Just steak and rice." Henry said.

"Sounds good." Matthew replied.