𝟙𝟞

~Y/N Pov~

"So, where are we eating? I didn't hear your conversation because I thought you were behind me." Hanji said chuckling.

"A place called, McDonald's." Matthew said proudly.

"That doesn't sound appetizing." Levi said.

"It's a fast food restaurant, where they cook food that are cooked fast, hence the name, Fast Food. It contains a lot of fat, compared to bread and soup, it's better but less healthy than bread and soup." Akisha said.

"Hold on, let me invite Winona." I say returning to the classroom.

"Okay, we'll wait for you at the gate!" Matthew said as they went to the gate to wait for me and Winona.

"Hey Winona!" I say to her getting the attention of Francine as well.

"What?"

"Wanna come with me and the others to McDonald's?"

"Sure, can Francine come?"

"Yeah, if she wants to come."

"Of course I do, who do you think I am leaving my girlfriend with you." Francine scowled.

"No need to get defensive, I was just asking a question, anyways, come with me you lovebirds." I say.

"Alright, but you must get a relationship some time, me and Francine are way better at keeping it afloat than you do." Winona joked and made Francine laugh hysterically.

"Oi.. shut up, it's not always my fault." I say as I exit the classroom to the gate.

"Hey, wait up." Winona said dragging Francine.

~At the gate~

"So, when are going?" Hanji asked.

"Well now, duh." I said as I opened the gate and went to the nearest McDonald's.

"Also Y/N, who's that girl that is beside Winona, kinda reminds me of Ymir." Hanji said.

"That's Francine, Winona's girlfriend." I say and all of them had happy plus shocked faces, except for Levi.

"Woah, she's basically lesbian!" Pieck said in amazement as I stared at her shocked face.

"Yup, I guess." Winona said awkwardly and just grabbed Francine's hand to which she accepted.

"Welp, no need to dwell on that, let's go to... Mcdonald's?" Erwin said.

"Yup, McDonald's."

~At McDonald's~

"So here it is in all it's glory." I say to the cast presenting them the restaurant.

"It's rather colorful." Levi said crossing his arms.

"Well, it's used as a marketing technique to get kids and adults to come here often."

"Practically luring." Akisha said making us all laugh, again except for Levi. (I think when I use the group of people, and use a specific emotion that Levi somehow doesn't possess, it doesn't mean he's doing it aswell, so it only happens when I say he does.)