𝟚𝟚

~Y/N Pov~

"Welp, we still have a couple of minutes left to lecture ourselves in, and then we have, like, thirty minutes left until lunch and I'll dismiss you guys for lunch." Mr. Cory said as we all nodded and he continued the lecture.

~30 mins before lunch~

"Alright! That's it for Science. We'll continue the other subjects later, anyways, I'll be staying here until lunch!" Mr. Cory said.

"YAAAAAY!" We all said as Mr. Cory just smiled as well.

After some time we again heard knocking.

"Come in!" Mr. Cory said.

"I'm looking for Y/N." Jean said entering, some of the girls were gawking at him while some of the others didn't even bat an eye.

"-and that what's- oh it's Jean." Matthew said interrupting me and my crew's conversation.

"Be right back." I say.

"Uh, yeah, I'm here, what's up?" I ask him standing up.

"Is it lunch yet?" Jean asked.

"Not yet particularly. It's still like 30 minutes early before it- oh it's now 29 minutes." I say.

"Really? Sasha's already ate all the food that Henry provided."

"Really? And how much was it?"

"Like, a whole pack of... Nuggets? Or whatever they're called. A couple potatoes. Chips. Burgers. And just a lot of food."

"And she's still not satisfied?"

"Well, y'know, we really aren't from this wo-"

"AYO AYO AYO, OKAY I GET THE IDEA!" Me and my crew said panicking and sweating a lot as Jean nearly blew his own cover.

"What happened? I heard some screams from here." Pieck said also entering the door.

"He nearly blew it." I say pointing to Jean as Pieck somehow grabbed a plastic bottle from her back then smacked it to his head.

"Ow." Jean said.

"Go back to Bridget." Pieck said.

"Who the fu-" Jean again was interrupted.

"How small really is the memory of a horse?" Me and Pieck said in sync.

"Damn." Winona said then laughed out loud.

"Oh c'mon, you guys are turning into Er-"

"SHUT UP!" Me and my crew again said.

"Y'know, Y/N, help me teach this guy a lesson." Pieck said as she gestures me to come to her.

"Don't tell me you're going to hurt him." I say to her.

"Nope, just something worse." Pieck says as she grins evilly.

"Tell me." As I shove Jean inside the classroom and grab Pieck and move her outside and closed the door.

"Oi! Oi! Hey, Akisha, why don't we ta- AH!" Jean said from inside the classroom as Akisha was now dragging Jean on the floor violently.