𝟚𝟠

~Y/N Pov~

"Well, did you get him?" Akisha asks.

"Nope, vanished into thin air." Henry said.

"Oh, well let's play Mafia then!" Hanji said happily.

"But what is Mafia?" She added quietly as everyone laughed.

"Mafia is a game of lying, the characters are, innocent, peeping girl, sheriff, medic, and lastly Mafia. An innocent can't do anything but vote on who's the mafia, or who they suspect is the mafia through testimonies. The testimonies are given by seeing through the lying face of the Mafia, or who seems to be suspicious, and are used by anyone to suspect the suspect. The peeping girl can peek when everyone is told to 'sleep' through the night through which the Mafia can kill another person. The sheriff can kill anyone who he suspects is the Mafia. A medic can save anyone but only one time for itself, this action is performed after the Mafia has chosen a player to be kiled. And lastly the Mafia, the Mafia can kill another person and it's main objective is to remain standing until the end. Now the instructions. You all start awake and are given cards that say your role, once you know your role, you are instructed to duck your head where you can't see anything. Aka 'sleep' during this period. The medic can choose anyone to save but can only save itself once throughout the game. Then the Mafia will choose one to kill, and the peeping girl can peek but it's really risky, after that, the person chosen by the mafia will be killed. So in this game, because we have 24 players, we'll have 4 mafias, and 5 Medics, 2 sheriffs, and 2 peeping girls, 13 out of 25 of these players have special rules." I say as everyone nodded.

"I'll draw the cards so you don't have to!" Henry volunteered as he went to grab a marker and drew them on some plain cards.

"I'll just say, whoever is the best liar in here, wins as Mafia." Matthew says.

"Definitely the one that deceived Yelena." I say while smirking as everyone looked at me in confusion.

"Oh definitely." I heard my crew and Henry say in realization to Armin.

"Okay, here's the cards, I'll just shuffle them for a sec." Henry said as he shuffled the cards in the most fastest and difficult to follow way possible.

"How did you learn to shuffle this good?" I ask him.

"Bunch of websites, most of the time I just watch the videos then recreate it, imperfections are what makes it really difficult." He says as he finishes shuffling.

"Alright, I'll give the cards." He says as he gives the cards to each person.

"Okay, so I'll excuse myself because I wanna watch the chaos meaning you guys only have 24 players. So I'll tap your knee and show me your card, no peeking when showing the cards for the peeping girl, it can only happen after." Henry says standing up.

"Everyone duck your heads and close your eyes." Henry said as everyone ducked their heads.

"Let's start, Y/N?" He asks me as I show him my card.

"Mafia you cheeky bastard." Henry thought as he moved to my right.

"Pieck?" He asks as Pieck shows him her card.

"What. The future couple are both Mafias." Henry thought in disbelief as he moved to the next person.

"Hanji?" He asks as Hanji shows him her card.