𝟙𝟠

~Y/N Pov~

I then entered our car panting with Henry driving again, looking at me confused.

"What's gotten into you?" He asks me.

"Well... I think they can answer that." I reply.

"Hm, red face, panting, seems like running from embarrassment, you look like you confessed to someone." He says.

"Well ya, no shit sherlock."

"Just basing it on your face mate, but for real, who was it?" He asks as the rest of the five cast members and my crew enter the car.

"Me." Pieck says as she sits behind my chair.

"What happened?" Henry asks as he starts the car and drove off to our house.

"Well, school ended and he just made a whole essay explaining how were all here, and in the middle of it, he confessed, or what Matthew said." Pieck says.

"it's basically is." Matthew replied at the back.

"What did he say exactly?" Henry asked.

"Ehem, 'and here I am, talking to the very person I admired the most and for the longest time.'" Matthew replied.

"Yeah, that does counts as a confession. Well Y/N, what do you wa-" He stops as he sees me asleep.

"Quiet, he's sleeping." Pieck says as she runs my hair until I fell asleep.

"Are you training to be his wife or something?" Akisha joked.

"Depends on me." Pieck says.

"Well, if you do, I can make you guys stay here until we die." Henry says.

"Well, that means I can't stay here for long for him, my term ends in about-" Pieck gets interrupted as Henry interrupted him.

"Titans don't work here, I've ended the terms so you guys can live normal lives." Henry says.

"Are you basically God?" Matthew asks.

"I was given a wish back then, when I was created by Y/N, he was happy, and his wish was to grant my wish no matter how impossible it may seem, I had the wish to grant a desire of his, meeting the person he wanted to become real, he's a real weeb, so I used that wish because the Gods wanted me to serve him right, I brought you guys here, I've removed any other oppositions that have come this way, terms, titans, walls, anything that rebels his wish, except if he wants it to rebel it." Henry said truthfully as everyone's faces became shock then to a face of happiness.

"A great servant for a great man. Even if times were low and have insults. I'm glad those insults were never taken seriously." Akisha says.

My phone then made a notification sound and Henry heard it, he grabbed his phone then inserted it into his chest.

(Italic text is messages)

Oi Y/N, I'm staying over at Francine's house for the time being, probably will be back late.
Sent: 4:16 PM