The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)

Start from the beginning

     The older of the siblings places the boy on a comfortable chair as everyone stares at the small regressed Shoto Todoroki.

     "Has he always been like this?" Shigaraki asks. "I don't remember him acting like a baby during our last few fights."

      Toga leans in close to look at the boy before giggling. "He sure is sleeping like a little baby, how cute!" She squeals causing the small boy to stir in his sleep.

     "Get back! Don't wake him up. He's obviously exhausted. It's probably Endeavor's doing, or hell it's probably that school as well." Dabi says, pushing the girl back a bit.

     The group continues to look at the boy as they watch him sleep. Dabi was unsure of what was going on with his brother but fortunately he remembered the many times where he had to take care of his little brother, so he was prepared for anything.

    An hour goes by as many of the villains sit in the room waiting for the young hero to wake up. They weren't sure if he was going to fight if he awoke, so it was safer to have everyone ready just in case.

    "Why don't we just tie him up so we can go on with our day?" Twice asks as Toga nods slightly in agreement.

     "We aren't tying up my brother. If he attacks, I will take care of it." Dabi says harshly causing the little one in the chair to stir once again.

     Everyone in the room freezes as the boy opens his eyes, softly rubbing them with a balled up fist.

     "T-Touya? Where are we?" He asks curiously as he looks at everyone.

     The boy leans forward to stand but as he takes a step he loses his balance, falling over. Once his knees hit the ground, tears begin to heavily fall once again as everyone in the room begins to panic.

     "Oh god he's crying what do we do?" Shigaraki says. "I don't do well with crying children."

     Dabi holds a hand up to everyone as they quiet down. He picks up his brother and holds him tight while rubbing his back softly in an attempt to calm him down. He bounces the boy a bit causing the little one's tears to stop after a few minutes.

     "Can someone please just tell me what's going on?" Shigaraki says in a stressed tone unsure of what to do about the situation. "Is he a threat or not?"

     "It looks like he might be an age regressor. Dabi, does he have major anxiety or trauma maybe?" Toga says seriously to which Dabi gives a very plain and unamused look.

     "I don't know, you tell me." He says in a flat tone causing Toga to get her head softly.

     "Right sorry, anyway, it says here that sometimes people who suffer from anxiety, trauma or other causes, could regress to a younger age as a coping mechanism. It's completely normal from what the internet says." She speaks as Dabi nods a bit.

    "That makes sense. Well it's settled then, I'll take care of him until he's back to normal for the time being, he's not a threat so there is no reason to be standing around looking at him like he's some zoo animal." Dabi says in a protective tone.

     Some of the members leave the room and those remaining are a part of the elite team.

     "What is it?" Dabi looks at them in a serious manner.

     "Can I hold your brother?" Twice asks, holding out his arms to which Dabi reluctantly hands the boy over.

     "Be careful with him. He's fragile." Dabi looks to the other remaining members before scoffing. "Can I help you?"

    "I would like to play with the kiddo please!" Toga says, to which Shigaraki nods his head slowly.

     "I would like to see the child as well. I promise not to hold him but I would like to observe." The blue haired man says.

     Dabi sighs before looking at everyone. "That's fine, just remember that even though he is a student at UA training to be a hero, he is still my little brother so don't do anything to hurt him especially in this state.

    Everyone agrees as Todoroki begins to be passed around to all of the members. From that moment on he became the youngest member of the LOV and anytime he felt small, Todoroki would find his little self wandering to the park as if knowing that Dabi would be there with open arms waiting for him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! 

Stay safe!

~ TeddyBumble