Chapter 11: Party Surprise Pt-1

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Then?

Jin: Yo-you look beautiful.

He isn't my husband. Something has possessed him. Does he have fever or something.

Y/n: Huh?

Jin: You look really beautiful.

I'm still confused. Why is he acting co lovey dovey. Wasn't he supposed to say ' You are the ugliest creature on this planet' or something like that?
His one hand slipped around my waist and the other cupped my cheek. He slowly leaned forward. Was it really going to happen? All of a sudden? Why is he acting like this?
Does he love me now?

He placed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back as I was confused and shocked. He started moving his lips with mine. Slowly and passionately. I started to give in. He grip tighten aroung my waist as I gave in and moved my lips with his. Some minutes past and I pulled away. Breathing heavily to catch my breath. I looked up at him and he was staring already.

Jin: Let's go now.

He said and walked out. I was still dumbfounded standing there looking at the door. That was my first kiss. And I loved it. Its hard to believe how he treated me like a trash and I still wanted him no matter what he do. Is he changing for real? After all its my heart which wants him.

I gathered myself and walked out.

Y/n's pov end.

Jin's pov.

What the fuck? I just kissed the killer of my sister. For real. This is wrong but why did it felt so right? If felt so good to kiss her, have her soft lips on mine and tasting her. Her sweet scent was already driving me crazy. I didn't even know why I did that. She looks so beautiful in that purple dress. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her from the moment I entered the room. She look like angel. He innocent gaze , her red cheeks everything about her is so good. I don't know why am I complementing her so much but its been a month I'm acting this way. Whenever I see her my heart beats faster. I feel something weird in my stomach. I didn't had any skinship with her or didn't abuse her for month. I didn't even talked with Irene or met her now. I was still in touch with her but we never had a proper talk.

Why are you making me feel this way Min y/n?

Jin's pov end.

Y/n pov

The car ride was silent but one thing was totally different. He placed his hand on my thigh. Why? Even I don't know. He didn't look at me at all. He just kept his hands on my thigh and kept driving looking at the road. His hand felt soft on my thighs and one in while he would stroke it. I didn't know what to do so I kept looking outside the window and blushed everytime. He is giving me hopes that he loves me.

I opened the car door and step outside. He did the same and came to stand beside me. He extended his right arm gesturing me to hold it and I did. Walking inside I was meet with a huge bear hug but this time it was a mama bear.

Mrs.Kim: Oh my God! My beautiful daughter-in-law is here. You look so beautiful.

Y/n: Thankyou mom! You too look so gorgeous.

I said with a smile and hugged her.

Mr.Kim: She is my wife. Ofcourse she looks gorgeous.