8. Chapter

Your POV

When we woke up the next morning, she again was basically laying right on top of me. Both of us were completely naked.

“Good morning Beautiful. Wow did that really happen yesterday?!” I asked.

“Yeah I think so. Good morning to you too Baby” 

“Is that my new name now?” 

“Yup yup yup. So what do we do today? After eating breakfast of course.” 

“Well I actually left this day to do whatever you want but I do want to ask you on a proper date today?” 

“Hmmm I don’t know.” she did that made up thinking face.

“Well last night the only thing I heard was, I quote ‘Yesss Y/N!!’” with that her face went red and she slapped my arm. 

“You ass!” 

“Is that a yes?”

“Yes asshole!” I kissed her and hovered over her. 

“I love you, Sarah.” 

“I love you too, Y/N.” 

Over this day we went swimming, going down the slide, looking at different kinds of fishes, drinking some tequila and sneaking kisses here and there. Basically just joking around the whole day.

In the evening 

“So Beautiful, since I am taking you out on a date tonight I think it would only be fair to choose your clothing.” I said to her while grinning from ear to ear. 

“I swear you are weird sometimes but oh well I still love you.” she said and rolled her eyes while getting on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on my lips.

Reason why I wanna choose what she should wear is that I bought a really similar dress that she had been wearing to an award show before and it still is my favourite on her.  The dress and the heels I am talking about is this one right here….

  The dress and the heels I am talking about is this one right here…

I

I

also packed the new sandals in case her feet start to hurt. So I laid everything out on the bed for her, laying a little note next to it saying ‘I will wait for you outside, my love. I love you.’ Then I drew a little heart behind and left to go set up our date place. Well it is not really me who set it up but I want to check if it is how I want it to look like. It needs to be perfect.

 It needs to be perfect

So this is what it looked like and it is truly amazing. Then I went back to go and get her. 

‘Wow I am only seeing her from behind right now but I am already so speechless.’ That just went through my head. Then she turned around having the cutest smile on her lips when she saw the way I basically adored her.

“Thank you for the note and I love you too.” with that she came walking over to me. I then took her hand letting her spin around, not getting enough of her. 

“Ok stop. You are making me blush. It’s just me.” 

“Woah easy there. It’s not JUST you. You look amazing. Breathtaking. Perfect.” 

In my head I added ‘And hopefully I will be able to call you mine later.’

Then we walked to the destination. Hand in hand of course. 

“OMG you keep surprising me over and over again. How are you doing that all the time? Like this looks perfect. I don’t think I have ever seen a more beautiful place than this one before.” 

“Well only the best for the best.”

“Ugh don’t be so cheesy.” she said but I knew she liked it. 

Then we just sat down having a normal conversation, making plans for the rest of the trip, admiring the sight and cuddling. When it got cold she changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants and so did I. 

“I really do love you Sar bear. Everything about you. Your insecurities, your past, the way you laugh and how your entire being seems to brighten when you show a real smile. Especially that lip biting when you get nervous, need to contain your laugh or when you are at the edge of crying. Ugh don’t let me start with your lisp. It’s so cute. I love listening to you while you talk just so I can hear that little lisp you are always trying to hide because you feel so insecure about it. This is why I only have one more question. Would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend and make me the happiest girl alive?”

“Yes of course I want to be your girlfriend.” She answered that and we just kissed a bit more while just enjoying each other's company. Later on we went back to our room and spent the rest of the best vacation of our lifetime together. After it was over we returned back home. Since I basically already had all my clothes at her place, we decided that I just moved in with her. We were so happy. I seriously couldn’t ask for more. She paid more attention now to her working schedule and to her eating habits. That made me really proud, to see her developing. Two years later it was her, who asked me to marry her.